Windows 10: [Help] Is there a way to tile multiple photos together for your desktop shuffle?

Discus and support [Help] Is there a way to tile multiple photos together for your desktop shuffle? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have some photos that aren't big enough to use individually. Is there a program that can tile 2 or 3 random photos together as a background on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/andimnotbragging, Mar 26, 2020.

1. [Help] Is there a way to tile multiple photos together for your desktop shuffle?

I have some photos that aren't big enough to use individually. Is there a program that can tile 2 or 3 random photos together as a background on shuffle when a single photo isn't big enough?

submitted by /u/andimnotbragging
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/andimnotbragging, Mar 26, 2020

2. stop photo shuffle on people tile

Is it possible to stop or change the photos that are constantly shuffling on the people tile? It is constantly shuffling through a 1/2 dozen photos of people I barely speak with on facebook.

HemantPathak, Mar 26, 2020
  3. photo shuffle pinned app

i have a question about the photo shuffle on my windows phone wondows8. throughout the day the pinned photos tile seems to just shuffle through the same 5 or 6 pictures, is this normal or should it be shuffling randomly through all the pictures i have
    saved on my phone? if so is there a way to have it shuffle through random pictures

jameswalker 3rd, Mar 26, 2020
  4. [Help] Is there a way to tile multiple photos together for your desktop shuffle?

Maxwell and Pascal "secretly" use tile based rasterization

I suspect this is still not full tile based rendering the way ARM Mali does, keeping lists of geometry primitives per tile in each hierarchy level. This seems only tiling of a rasterization step.
    In pipeline after geometry is done, gpu seems to run full pixel shader with full gpu on each first level tile serially from left to right, top to bottom. Second level could be as well done in immediate rasterization mode but coverage pattern using tiny tiles helps with cache hits - remember, maxwell and pascal have multiple levels of cache in their gpu. Tiles must be appropriately sized by driver to ensure best usage of gpu cache.

BiggieShady, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

[Help] Is there a way to tile multiple photos together for your desktop shuffle?

1. [Help] Is there a way to tile multiple photos together for your desktop shuffle? - Similar Threads - Help tile multiple

2. Desktop Icons Shuffled

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Icons Shuffled: Every once in a while, my icons suddenly get shuffled around. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it. No, I have not accidentally hit "Auto-Arrange" or anything like that. It just happens. Usually when I'm not logged in, but it just happened right in front of my...
  3. Desktop Icons Shuffled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Icons Shuffled: Every once in a while, my icons suddenly get shuffled around. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it. No, I have not accidentally hit "Auto-Arrange" or anything like that. It just happens. Usually when I'm not logged in, but it just happened right in front of my...
  4. Desktop Icons Shuffled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Shuffle Photo Slide Show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shuffle Photo Slide Show: In Windows 10 you had the option in a folder containing photos to begin a slide show and enable 'shuffle' and 'loop'. Is this feature available in Windows 11? All I can currently find is the non-shuffle slide show by opening a photo and clicking in the top right corner....
  6. Windows 10 tiles squishes together

Windows 10 tiles squishes together: When I start my Windows10 version 1909 up, there is a chance that all tiles squishes together, and in order to splite them apart, I need to drag tiles one by one. Tiles is distributed in four boxes, each box is titled as "=========================================". There's...
  7. shuffle photos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    shuffle photos: Windows 7 allowed me to rotate or shuffle photos Windows 10 is a mystery to me How do I shuffle photos? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shuffle-photos/605d89f2-4eed-487e-8528-c17f575a7cc1
  8. picture shuffling in photo viewer

picture shuffling in photo viewer: hi, the problem i face that is ,i have some picture in my folder . i want to view them in order asseding or by date . but photo viewer didnot play them in order . picture change by left right arrow keys in shuffle. why pictures are not play next ,next,next,next. 1 picture...
  9. Multiple Tiled Images Desktop Background

Multiple Tiled Images Desktop Background: Hello all, Ive hit a bit of a puzzle and was wondering if anyone can help. I Have a dual monitor setup, one landscape 27inch monitor and one portrait 24 inch monitor. I have custom backgrounds on my desktop but the portrait monitor has black bits top and bottom. I know that...
  10. way to make slideshow shuffle photos, instead of displaying linearly?

way to make slideshow shuffle photos, instead of displaying linearly?: Is as title says. Looking for a way to make the slideshow feature shuffle my photos when I play them, as opposed to playing through them in the order they sit in the folder. Win 7 had this option, and It was easily accessible. I may be being an idiot and missing it in front...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to tile pictures together on my phone