Windows 10: [Help]Is there an application to get mouse effects like Camtasia but in real time?

Discus and support [Help]Is there an application to get mouse effects like Camtasia but in real time? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; With Camtasia you can make the mouse pointer more visible, add spotlight and click effects, etc. Pic I saw somebody on a Mac OX with really cool mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Clau_9, Feb 25, 2020.

1. /u/Clau_9 Win User

[Help]Is there an application to get mouse effects like Camtasia but in real time?

With Camtasia you can make the mouse pointer more visible, add spotlight and click effects, etc. Pic

I saw somebody on a Mac OX with really cool mouse effects during a live presentation. Is there something that can do that in Windows 10 but in real time? There are some apps out there but they seem really antiquated and/or full of ads.

Thanks.

submitted by /u/Clau_9
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Clau_9, Feb 25, 2020
  2. adonis08 Win User

Windows Defender Real Time Protection

I did all the step and delete the MsMpEng.exe but still it doesn't turn on Real Time Protection any suggestion please??

adonis08, Feb 25, 2020
  3. adonis08 Win User
    Windows Defender Real Time Protection

I did all the step and delete the MsMpEng.exe but still it doesn't turn on Real Time Protection any suggestion please??

adonis08, Feb 25, 2020
  4. [Help]Is there an application to get mouse effects like Camtasia but in real time?

Touch pad Mouse

The mouse driver can be outdated which causes the issue. To resolve this, we need to do several troubleshooting steps. We suggest that you update the mouse driver from the Device Manager. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right click on Mouse driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Restart the computer for the changes to take effect.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jennifer Bri, Feb 25, 2020
Thema:

[Help]Is there an application to get mouse effects like Camtasia but in real time?

1. [Help]Is there an application to get mouse effects like Camtasia but in real time? - Similar Threads - Help application mouse

2. Real time protection is not getting on

in Windows 10 Customization
    Real time protection is not getting on: Real time protection is not getting on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/real-time-protection-is-not-getting-on/8bac5e7e-8efb-43a7-8dbf-baf286f5cc72
  3. Real time protection is not getting on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Real time protection is not getting on: Real time protection is not getting on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/real-time-protection-is-not-getting-on/8bac5e7e-8efb-43a7-8dbf-baf286f5cc72
  4. Real time protection is not getting on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. GET REAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GET REAL: mICROSOFT IS **** USELESS GARBAGE. NO SUPPORT AT ALL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-real/31c6150d-3924-4df6-9a7d-c78ea5000b8a
  6. GET REAL

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    GET REAL: mICROSOFT IS **** USELESS GARBAGE. NO SUPPORT AT ALL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-real/31c6150d-3924-4df6-9a7d-c78ea5000b8a
  7. Real Time Protection not getting disabled

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Real Time Protection not getting disabled: Hi Team,I have a new computer having Win 10 Home single language, and the problem I am facing as I am unable to disable real time protection on my laptop. Whenever I was trying to click the off button its bounce back to on. Can anyone help me how to resolve this...
  8. Is there an app showing real-time data usage like a sticky?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there an app showing real-time data usage like a sticky?: I really need something that will tell me I'm using data in the background. My laptop broke down, so yesterday I fired up my husband's which he rarely uses. We have limited data out here in the sticks - 10gb. I pause updates because I see several downloads queued up and I...
  9. Camtasia

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camtasia: So whenever I open up Camtasia, it asks to sign in so i sign in and then after I do my password it says this site cant be reaches there is some sort of problem and I really need this to work due to my youtube channel...
  10. Confused about effects of pagefile usage on real-time performance

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Confused about effects of pagefile usage on real-time performance: Hello, I'm using a couple of PCs to stream audio for virtual musical instruments. Basically, there's a master PC that receives commands from a piano keyboard then sends those commands to the slave PCs to play back the audio associated with each key press. That process...