Windows 10: HELP!!! Issue with Temporary sign in after updated

Discus and support HELP!!! Issue with Temporary sign in after updated in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; How do I we file class action lawsuit after Windows 10 updated? Every time I sign in, it log me as Temporary user. Yes, I went to regedit and deleted... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by PatrickSingh1, Feb 21, 2020.

1. HELP!!! Issue with Temporary sign in after updated

How do I we file class action lawsuit after Windows 10 updated? Every time I sign in, it log me as Temporary user. Yes, I went to regedit and deleted S-***-1001 and rename ***.bak to get to the right path ProfileImagePath, still log me in as temporary user. Even reboot more than 7 times, still not working.

<Moderator removed CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST MICROSOFT from title and added Issue for clarity.>​

:)

PatrickSingh1, Feb 21, 2020

2. message "you are signed in with a temporary profile"

Hello,

If you verified that the account is temporary, kindly restart your PC and sign in again. This should remove the temporary account and your files and settings should be available again.

Notes:

• You might need to restart your PC more than once before you can see your files and settings again.
    • You should back up everything you worked on to an external drive, or it will be deleted when you sign out of the temporary account.

If that didn't help, we suggest performing the suggestion posted by Vijay B in this
    thread and see if it makes any difference.

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, Feb 21, 2020
  3. Signed in to a temporary account on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the methods provided below and check if it helps.

Check the steps from the article:

Check to see if you’re signed in with a temporary profile

if you are logged in with a temporary profile you’ll need to restart your PC and sign in again.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 21, 2020
  4. HELP!!! Issue with Temporary sign in after updated

Error "you have been signed in with a temporary profile" on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand you are concern as you receive an error "you have been signed in with a temporary profile", we will help you with this issue.

Kindly let us know if your device is connected to domain network.

If you are not connected to domain, then I suggest you to try to login to your temporary user account, enable built in administrator account and perform the below troubleshooting step:

Step 1: Enable Built-in Admin account.

• Press Windows + X key together on your desktop screen.
    • Click on Command Prompt (admin) to open Command Prompt.
    • Type the following command and hit Enter:
      • net user administrator /active: yes (Check for the spaces)
    • Now log off from the current user and try to login to the administrator account that is enabled.

Step 2: Run the SFC.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.

• After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 21, 2020
Thema:

HELP!!! Issue with Temporary sign in after updated

1. HELP!!! Issue with Temporary sign in after updated - Similar Threads - HELP Issue Temporary

2. Temporary sign in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Temporary sign in.: Hi Everyone,We have a server signed for multiple users in our company, I used RDS for while for it the remove it for some issues we faced, now we back to sign using usual and direct Remote Desktop, but all the users are signed with temporary user every time, how can I fix...
  3. Temporary sign in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Temporary sign in.: Hi Everyone,We have a server signed for multiple users in our company, I used RDS for while for it the remove it for some issues we faced, now we back to sign using usual and direct Remote Desktop, but all the users are signed with temporary user every time, how can I fix...
  4. Signing with temporary account.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Signing with temporary account.: After update Microsoft is signing with temporary account and on restart data on desktop is removed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/signing-with-temporary-account/d175bc27-8f14-43a3-9e23-8220aa03ce1f
  5. User profile temporary sign-in issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    User profile temporary sign-in issue: WHY has this update been released when the Build 20226 issue was already known? I cannot log into my normal account and do not have any programming knowledge, so I cannot apply the 'workarounds' I've found on the internet. I am FURIOUS with the amount of time I have wasted...
  6. Temporary Profile sign in issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Temporary Profile sign in issues: My desktop has decided on its own to sign me into a temporary profile. I tried booting into Safe Mode, but that has not fixed the problem. I no longer have access to any of my files....
  7. Signed with temporary profile

Signed with temporary profile: i receive the blue banner for sign out , because i dont know why my pc start with sign with a temporary profile , and , again and again , window 10 64 bits update 2004. How i resolve it ???...
  8. HELP!!! CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST MICROSOFT with Temporary sign in after updated

HELP!!! CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST MICROSOFT with Temporary sign in after updated: How do I we file class action lawsuit after Windows 10 updated? Every time I sign in, it log me as Temporary user. Yes, I went to regedit and deleted S-***-1001 and rename ***.bak to get to the right path ProfileImagePath, still log me in as temporary user. Even reboot more...
  9. Signing in with Temporary Profile

Signing in with Temporary Profile: I just purchased a Surface Laptop 2 and was working perfectly fine for the first week and now every time that I sign in it tells me there was a problem with logging me in and says I need to sign out and sign back in. When I do that I just continue to get the same message....
  10. HELP! Signed in with a temporary account - not the usual problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    HELP! Signed in with a temporary account - not the usual problem: Hi folks, I'm hoping someone can help with this. My Windows 10 PC had a problem today where it couldn't find the boot drive. I replaced the SATA cable and it solved the problem, but when Windows 10 started back up it logged me in and gave the You've been signed in...