Windows 10: Help! Issue with windows feature

Discus and support Help! Issue with windows feature in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have this weird issue when all of a sudden when I start typing things on my keyboard, like for example when i press a button it opens the Run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sclatlim, Feb 2, 2021.

1. Help! Issue with windows feature

I have this weird issue when all of a sudden when I start typing things on my keyboard, like for example when i press a button it opens the Run application, or a snipping tool. Confused and frustrated by this unknown feature I dont know a fix for.

submitted by /u/sclatlim
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sclatlim, Feb 2, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 2, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 2, 2021
  4. Help! Issue with windows feature

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 2, 2021
Thema:

Help! Issue with windows feature

1. Help! Issue with windows feature - Similar Threads - Help Issue feature

2. Issues with a lot of windows features

in Cortana
    Issues with a lot of windows features: Hi. Ive had issues with my laptop for several days now. I can't open the start menu search box install updates and open the settings appwith shortcuts and cmd since the start button doesn't work also the network icon doesn't work and notification centre crashes the taskbar....
  3. Issues with a lot of windows features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with a lot of windows features: Hi. Ive had issues with my laptop for several days now. I can't open the start menu search box install updates and open the settings appwith shortcuts and cmd since the start button doesn't work also the network icon doesn't work and notification centre crashes the taskbar....
  4. Issues with a lot of windows features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Features issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Features issues: I'm having issues with my windows features. When I open Windows Features there are duplicate features. I'm installing Ubuntu on my computer and I need to enable Windows Subsystem for Linux. I wasn't having issues until yesterday when I went to run Ubuntu and I was prompted...
  6. Number of issues with features

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Number of issues with features: I have a few issues that I cannot resolve. When I try to screenshot a certain area of the screen by doing Win+SHIFT+S and selecting an area, the image that should be opened up in a new window never appears. Moreover, when I try to do that shortcut again, it doesn't work...
  7. Issues with the Windows Spotlight Feature

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Issues with the Windows Spotlight Feature: Hello Everyone! This is Sagnik. I am a user of Dell Inspiron 3583. Also, I use Windows 10 version 2004. So my concern is that I used to have the Windows Spotlight feature set on my lock screen. It used to show brilliant images everyday without having me to do anything. But...
  8. Window's Features issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Window's Features issues: So recently I was looking into Virtual Machines for Windows, after researching awhile I came to a point that windows did indeed have a Virtual Machine inside the system but you had to install a windows feature to use it. Hyper-V as they called it. So I went into the settings...
  9. Facing issue with Windows Hello feature

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Facing issue with Windows Hello feature: I get Windows Hello to work and it works for a few days, and then stops working. I get various errors like "Couldn't turn on the Camera". I go to Settings and do a remove of the facial recognition, and try to re-add it. I never get the Pin logon screen to show. Help....
  10. The issue with feature updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The issue with feature updates: Hey everyone, first of all, this is gonna be a bit of a rant, so if you don't care about the opinion of a random guy on the internet, feel free to leave at any point. Also, I might not be fully up to date, since I'm using a Windows Version from a year ago; the reason for...