Windows 10: Help. It’s been more than 30 minutes that my lab top has been on this page. Is there any help?

Discus and support Help. It’s been more than 30 minutes that my lab top has been on this page. Is there any help? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kfor1996 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kfor1996, May 16, 2020.

1. Help. It’s been more than 30 minutes that my lab top has been on this page. Is there any help?

/u/kfor1996, May 16, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Credential Guard lab companion

Source: Credential Guard lab companion Datacenter and Private Cloud Security Blog

See also:

Brink, May 16, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 16, 2020
  4. Help. It’s been more than 30 minutes that my lab top has been on this page. Is there any help?

Default pages for Microsoft Edge

Hello Angela,

I understand that you are trying to set the starting page for the Microsoft Edge of your preferred web pages. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the ". . ." at the top right corner. Select Settings.
    • Under Open Microsoft Edge with. Select Specific pages.
    • Set the webpages and Save.
    Please post to us if you have any further queries to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 16, 2020
Thema:

Help. It’s been more than 30 minutes that my lab top has been on this page. Is there any help?

1. Help. It’s been more than 30 minutes that my lab top has been on this page. Is there any help? - Similar Threads - Help It’s been

2. HELP!!! cpu wont use more than 30% frequency!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP!!! cpu wont use more than 30% frequency!: I have an omen 15 with a intel i7 dont know exact specifications with 16gb of ram, and a rtx 2060! it was working fine before, but i dont know what to do!This is really annoying, i cant play half life 2, or hla, please help!...
  3. HELP!!! cpu wont use more than 30% frequency!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP!!! cpu wont use more than 30% frequency!: I have an omen 15 with a intel i7 dont know exact specifications with 16gb of ram, and a rtx 2060! it was working fine before, but i dont know what to do!This is really annoying, i cant play half life 2, or hla, please help!...
  4. HELP!!! cpu wont use more than 30% frequency!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Startup Repair has been running for more than 30 hours and is still running

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Startup Repair has been running for more than 30 hours and is still running: To try to resolve a black screen problem I hard rebooted into Repair Mode and launched System Restore. Up to now so far the restore has been running for 31 hours but the hard drive activity light is still flickering continuously. Some comments on the internet said that if you...
  6. Help been at this screen for 30 min......

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help been at this screen for 30 min......: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/danp1016 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jkdx3g/help_been_at_this_screen_for_30_min/
  7. PC has been crashing and I've been troubleshooting for weeks. Decided I need more help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC has been crashing and I've been troubleshooting for weeks. Decided I need more help: So I've been troubleshooting some BSODs for a few weeks now, I've already done a fresh install of Windows 10 on my PC and I've made sure all my drivers are up to date. I seem to have less BSODs since I rolled back my BIOS but I'm still experiencing another BSOD, My Specs:...
  8. Help please - after attempting an update, my PC has been doing this for more than 8 hours....

Help please - after attempting an update, my PC has been doing this for more than 8 hours....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Big_Smelly_Hippy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/icqgzh/help_please_after_attempting_an_update_my_pc_has/
  9. Pc stuck on loading after a restart, been like this for more than 30 minutes.

Pc stuck on loading after a restart, been like this for more than 30 minutes.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Oryon- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g0rkpq/pc_stuck_on_loading_after_a_restart_been_like/
  10. Help! My computer has been weird for a while, the memory usage has gone up more and more,...

Help! My computer has been weird for a while, the memory usage has gone up more and more,...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LucasNagy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ethobo/help_my_computer_has_been_weird_for_a_while_the/