Windows 10: Help. I’ve been getting this (video driver?) error for almost 6 months now. This is the 7th...

Discus and support Help. I’ve been getting this (video driver?) error for almost 6 months now. This is the 7th... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GambitEk1 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GambitEk1, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Help. I’ve been getting this (video driver?) error for almost 6 months now. This is the 7th...

/u/GambitEk1, Dec 19, 2019
  2. Ralph Sta Win User

Video Error on Projector

Hi Adnan,

To better assist you, we would like to know the following:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

For the meantime, we suggest you to update your drivers for your projector. You can get the drivers through
    Windows Update or through the manufacturer's website.

Ralph Sta, Dec 19, 2019
  3. x01r Win User
    atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Help. I’ve been getting this (video driver?) error for almost 6 months now. This is the 7th... :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Help. I’ve been getting this (video driver?) error for almost 6 months now. This is the 7th... :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Help. I’ve been getting this (video driver?) error for almost 6 months now. This is the 7th... :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Help. I’ve been getting this (video driver?) error for almost 6 months now. This is the 7th... :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Help. I’ve been getting this (video driver?) error for almost 6 months now. This is the 7th... :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Help. I’ve been getting this (video driver?) error for almost 6 months now. This is the 7th... :D

4. Help. I’ve been getting this (video driver?) error for almost 6 months now. This is the 7th...

When I click on the Arrow to play a video all I get is an HTTP address.

Hello Kevin,

I would appreciate if you could answer a few questions to narrow down the issue.

• Which player are you using to play videos online is it Adobe Flash or Microsoft Silverlight?
    • Are you able to watch other offline videos?
    • Which Internet browser do you use to watch the videos online?
    • Does the issue persist in Internet Explorer?
    • Do you get any error message when the videos don’t play?

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1: Run the Video Playback troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Video Playback.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:

I suggest you to update the Display adapter driver from the Device Manager and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on Start button and click on Device Manager.
    • Select the Graphic driver from the list by extending Display adapters.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and click on Update driver Software.
    If the issue persists then install the latest graphic driver from the manufacturer and check if it helps.

Incase if you are using Internet Explorer to Watch the videos then I would suggest you to refer the below link and try enabling and disabling the Add-Ons:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17447/windows-internet-explorer-11-manage-add-ons

Also refer the below article and check if that helps: Videos won’t play in Internet Explorer

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2532294

Note: Holds good for Internet Explorer 11.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

Help. I’ve been getting this (video driver?) error for almost 6 months now. This is the 7th...

1. Help. I’ve been getting this (video driver?) error for almost 6 months now. This is the 7th... - Similar Threads - Help I’ve been

2. PC been crashing for 6 months.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC been crashing for 6 months.: Hi,My PC has been crashing for various months now with different reasons, I've been on the community for a bit around 3 times, and have tried three solutions, and while working for a bit eventually crashing. It has reached a point now where It can crash multiple times a day....
  3. PC been crashing for 6 months.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC been crashing for 6 months.: Hi,My PC has been crashing for various months now with different reasons, I've been on the community for a bit around 3 times, and have tried three solutions, and while working for a bit eventually crashing. It has reached a point now where It can crash multiple times a day....
  4. PC been crashing for 6 months.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. i’ve tried almost everything

in Windows 10 Customization
    i’ve tried almost everything: i have a huge problem that i can’t fix. it has to do with the internet settings. when i go to it to try and trouble shoot, i can’t even press it because it crashes when i open the status bar that you see on the left. i’ve tried countless tutorials on some ways to fix the...
  6. I’ve been getting this for about a day now, internet works fine for other devices and I’ve...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I’ve been getting this for about a day now, internet works fine for other devices and I’ve...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Creativewill1258 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jg9zmb/ive_been_getting_this_for_about_a_day_now/
  7. Help I’ve been stuck on this window all day and all the videos I’ve watch didn’t work

Help I’ve been stuck on this window all day and all the videos I’ve watch didn’t work: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BillCosby-innocent [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j6yxiw/help_ive_been_stuck_on_this_window_all_day_and/
  8. So I’ve been getting these blue screen quite often for almost a year now. I’ve factory...

So I’ve been getting these blue screen quite often for almost a year now. I’ve factory...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GambitEk1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iumezd/so_ive_been_getting_these_blue_screen_quite_often/
  9. help?? My camera has been doing this for months and i’ve tried all the troubleshooting i...

help?? My camera has been doing this for months and i’ve tried all the troubleshooting i...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/luvucas420 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hposua/help_my_camera_has_been_doing_this_for_months_and/
  10. Driver Power State Failure & Video DXGKRNL Fatal Error BSODs for past 5-6 Months

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Driver Power State Failure & Video DXGKRNL Fatal Error BSODs for past 5-6 Months: Hello, My Asus X510UN Laptop is suffering from Driver Power State Failure & Video DXGKRNL Fatal Error BSODs for 5 to 6 months now, these BSODs are much more frequent now a days, especially this week. Previously it only happened 2-3 times a week, now it happens 6-7 times a...