Windows 10: Help I've got 2 COM Surrogate

Discus and support Help I've got 2 COM Surrogate in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Why I've got 2 COM Surrogate processes??I had 2 COM Surrogate processes and im a little bit worried. I scanned the file with my antibirus Bitdefender... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GodKid6097, Jul 30, 2021.

1. Help I've got 2 COM Surrogate

Why I've got 2 COM Surrogate processes??I had 2 COM Surrogate processes and im a little bit worried. I scanned the file with my antibirus Bitdefender and it said it is clean. The 2nd process is using a 10% of cpu. I've never seen something like that.

:)

GodKid6097, Jul 30, 2021

2. I have neither COM Surrogate in TASK MGR nor DLL files...

I have the same thing,COM surrogate and dll not listed,weird that some people have it and others don't. I turned off 'Always show icons never thumbnails' as someone said this may help but it didn't.

sea skimmer, Jul 30, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 30, 2021
  4. Help I've got 2 COM Surrogate

COM Surrogate

Hi,

To better address your concern, kindly refer to the support article below:

For more information about COM Surrogate, visit this
    link

Let us know if you need further help.

Best regards.

Jeraldine Ase, Jul 30, 2021
Thema:

Help I've got 2 COM Surrogate

1. Help I've got 2 COM Surrogate - Similar Threads - Help I've got

2. COM Surrogate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    COM Surrogate: My english is not very good i hope you dont mind, anyways i have this problem where COM Surrogate is using about 90% of my GPU, I can close is however it appears again, and when i delete it it appears in C:\Users\MyPC\AppData\Roaming\ac2c2914-db85-ba9a-1a65-a8cafbdf3a8c, it...
  3. COM Surrogate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COM Surrogate: I have been receiving the following error quite frequently, especially when I run disk cleanup. "COM Surrogate has stopped working". I have Windows 8.1 Pro. Can anyone advise me what this error represents and if I should be concerned about it?...
  4. COM Surrogate

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    COM Surrogate: Is it bad that I have three COM Surrogate showing up on Task Manager? Someone said its a virus. I also have Antivirus called BitDefender please someone help this is only new laptop, I dont want viruses!...
  5. COM Surrogate

COM Surrogate: Gostaria de saber se isso é um virus ou um programa legivel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/com-surrogate/78136555-aabd-40e5-ae6e-d2acdf4ccdad
  6. COM Surrogate

in Windows 10 Customization
    COM Surrogate: A Window that keeps popping up once a day called COM Surrogate in Task Manager and its really starting to annoy me. The window says "There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program or, if one is already installed, create...
  7. COM Surrogate?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    COM Surrogate?: I downloaded a JPG file and resized it, I have done this a million times. After saving it ballooned to 300MB and would not let me upload to the site I usually do, go to delete the file and it says cannot delete file because of COM surrogate. I stopped COM surrogate and then...
  8. COM surrogate

COM surrogate: I logged on this morning and CMD automatically opened. I became concerned because nothing like this usually happens, so i opened task manager after researching reasons why this may occur and discovering that it may be caused by malware. i saw that a couple programs labelled...
  9. Com Surrogate

Com Surrogate: Hi! This days my computer shows a window that I never saw before about COM Surrogate. It says Windows Security in the name bar above but I don't thrust. What it is? It's a virus?...
  10. COM Surrogate

in Windows 10 Support
    COM Surrogate: I'm trying to delete a file or remove personal picture information from a *.jpg, but I'm told that "The action can't be completed because the file is open in COM Surrogate." What is going on? 31943