Windows 10: Help! Keep Getting BSoD with Multiple Error Codes + Cannot Reset

Discus and support Help! Keep Getting BSoD with Multiple Error Codes + Cannot Reset in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, My Windows 10 has recently, and out of the blue, started crashing with BSoD's that have different error codes each time. This first started... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jen_ang92, Nov 18, 2019.

1. jen_ang92 Win User

Help! Keep Getting BSoD with Multiple Error Codes + Cannot Reset

Hello,

My Windows 10 has recently, and out of the blue, started crashing with BSoD's that have different error codes each time. This first started on Sunday.

System Info:

Windows version: Windows 10 , 10.0, Version 1903, Build: 18362

Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS

Hardware: 20ARS1R703, LENOVO

CPU: GenuineIntel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4600U CPU @ 2.10GHz Intel8664, level: 6

4 logical processors, active mask: 15

RAM: 12555984896 bytes (11.7GB)

I have tried a number of things, to no avail:

- Virus scan and did not find anything.

- SFC /SCANNOW that only worked in Safe Mode, which said: Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.

- I tried CHKDSK which didn't seem to help.

- I tried updated the iaStorA.sys Driver.

- Tried to re-set and Fresh Start my computer, both of which I was unable to do.

Aside from the BSoD's, my Chrome Browser also keeps crashing and my audio no longer works.

I used WhoCrashed, and this is what came back:

On Mon 2019-11-18 5:43:08 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported

crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\111819-10734-01.dmp

This was probably caused by the following module: Unknown (0x0000000000000002)

Bugcheck code: 0x50 (0xFFFFFFFFC1F60D7E, 0x2, 0xFFFFD5E995C5D566, 0x2)

Error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Bug check description: This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced.

This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.

A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error.

Google query: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

On Mon 2019-11-18 5:43:08 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported

crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP

This was probably caused by the following module: Unknown (0x0000000000000002)

Bugcheck code: 0x50 (0xFFFFFFFFC1F60D7E, 0x2, 0xFFFFD5E995C5D566, 0x2)

Error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Bug check description: This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced.

This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.

A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error.

Google query: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

On Mon 2019-11-18 5:32:36 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported

crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\111819-9453-01.dmp

This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x1C14E0)

Bugcheck code: 0xDE (0x2, 0xFFFFCC0E36DA0A58, 0xFFFFCC0E36DA0A58, 0x200046F518C0)

Error: POOL_CORRUPTION_IN_FILE_AREA

file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe

product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System

company: Microsoft Corporation

description: NT Kernel & System

Bug check description: This indicates that a driver has corrupted pool memory that is used for holding pages destined for disk.

This might be a case of memory corruption. This may be because of a hardware issue such as faulty RAM, overheating (thermal issue) or because of a buggy driver.

The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Mon 2019-11-18 4:04:02 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported

crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\111819-10234-01.dmp

This was probably caused by the following module: Unknown (0x0000000000000000)

Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF8052103712C, 0xFFFF8F88C7D01700, 0x0)

Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.

Google query: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

On Sun 2019-11-17 6:03:51 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported

crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\111719-9265-01.dmp

Bugcheck code: 0x139 (0x3, 0xFFFFDD03E842E140, 0xFFFFDD03E842E098, 0x0)

Error: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

Bug check description: The kernel has detected the corruption of a critical data structure.

The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Sun 2019-11-17 5:27:57 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported

crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\111719-8453-01.dmp

This was probably caused by the following module: Unknown (0xFFFFDF8583348A30)

Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x782, 0xFFFF9E0D6EBF0590, 0xFFFF8D8766F00000, 0xFFFFDF8583348A30)

Error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

Bug check description: This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred.

This might be a case of memory corruption. This may be because of a hardware issue such as faulty RAM, overheating (thermal issue) or because of a buggy driver. This problem might also be caused because of overheating (thermal issue).

Google query: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

On Sun 2019-11-17 2:54:54 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\111719-5125-01.dmp
    Bugcheck code: 0x133 (0x1, 0x1E00, 0xFFFFF80672573358, 0x0)
    Error: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Bug check description: The DPC watchdog detected a prolonged run time at an IRQL of DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. This could be caused by either a non-responding driver or non-responding hardware. This bug check can also occur because of overheated CPUs (thermal issue).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Conclusion

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 crash dumps have been found and analyzed.

Read the topic general suggestions for troubleshooting system crashes for more information.

Note that it's not always possible to state with certainty whether a reported driver is responsible for crashing your system or that the root cause is in another module. Nonetheless it's suggested you look for updates for the products that these drivers belong to and regularly visit Windows update or enable automatic updates for Windows. In case a piece of malfunctioning hardware is causing trouble, a search with Google on the bug check errors together with the model name and brand of your computer may help you investigate this further.

Not sure what else to do as it keeps crashing whenever I try to fix it!

:)

jen_ang92, Nov 18, 2019

2. BSOD when coming out of sleep, multiple error codes

Thanks for the assistance, I've run all the necessary steps. It looks like there might be an issue found when running that first command. I have also installed all the driver updates recommended by the dell support check.

You can find the logs of the command prompt window in the cmd.log file

cmd logs.txt
    Help! Keep Getting BSoD with Multiple Error Codes + Cannot Reset [​IMG]

sakilo1990, Nov 18, 2019
  3. BSOD error codes HELP!!!!!!

yeah, i did the chkdsk /r and passed it. I was not aware of needing to run sfc at the time as most everything i had found indicated Bad sectors as the cause. The codes are 2 separate codes. The system had had problems posting and the Mobo had previously been replaced. As soon as the Cx received the system he started getting the BSOD errors.

Killer_Rubber_Ducky, Nov 18, 2019
  4. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Help! Keep Getting BSoD with Multiple Error Codes + Cannot Reset - Similar Threads - Help Keep Getting

2. Keep getting different BSOD error codes, PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting different BSOD error codes, PLEASE HELP: Copy of my WinDgb debugger reportMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP]Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be...
  3. Keep getting different BSOD error codes, PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep getting different BSOD error codes, PLEASE HELP: Copy of my WinDgb debugger reportMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP]Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be...
  4. Keep getting different BSOD error codes, PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day: Hello,I have formatted my entire computer and my multiple disk, reset the BIOS to default setting, updated the BIOS, updated all driver, still, everyday I get multiple BSOD error.Here is the lift in order of the most common to the least;1. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT2....
  6. Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day: Hello,I have formatted my entire computer and my multiple disk, reset the BIOS to default setting, updated the BIOS, updated all driver, still, everyday I get multiple BSOD error.Here is the lift in order of the most common to the least;1. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT2....
  7. Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day

8. Getting various BSOD with multiple error codes

Getting various BSOD with multiple error codes: Hi, I've been getting some BSOD for about a week now. Usually once a day. Sometimes multiple times a day. My biggest problem is that lately, there's been no "What failed" part after the Stop Code. The last 4 BSOD I've gotten have just been KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...
  9. Multiple BSOD Error Codes

Multiple BSOD Error Codes: I have been having multiple different bsod error codes on my computer. The list includes: System service exception, kmode excpetion not handled, System thread exception not handled, critical structure corruption, attempted write to readonly memory, unexpected kernal mode...
  10. Multiple BSOD error codes

Multiple BSOD error codes: I updated from windows 7 the day that 10 launched and for a few days everything worked perfectly, then I crashed a few times, and today I crashed three times, all for different reasons. The first crash was a kernell_data_inpage_error. I did occasionally get this in 7, and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nt 0x1c14e0

2. i keep getting bsod with different codes