Windows 10: Help kernal protection was turned off and managed by admistrator

Discus and support Help kernal protection was turned off and managed by admistrator in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; version 1909 HI I just reset my pc win 10 pro and start by turning bit locker and other security option I pulled up msinfo32 and noted kernel... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by autowahl, Jun 2, 2020.

1. autowahl Win User

Help kernal protection was turned off and managed by admistrator

version 1909

HI I just reset my pc win 10 pro and start by turning bit locker and other security option I pulled up msinfo32 and noted kernel protection was off so I then went to device security to core isolation and it said security was run by administrator
    how do I turn it on. again? any ideas ?

:)

autowahl, Jun 2, 2020

2. Turning on spyware and virus protection

Hello,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

Windows Defender is the default real-time (always on) protection program in Windows 8, 8.1 and 10.

If there are any third party security software installed, then Windows Defender will get disabled automatically.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it help:

• Open Settings by either clicking on the Settings icon on the Start menu or simultaneously pressing Windows and I keys.

• Click on Update & Security.

• Click on Windows Defender, and on the left right side, turn on.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Jun 2, 2020
  3. I can't turn on Windows Defender Real Time Protection

We appreciate your response. We suggest that you try to turn on Windows Defender Real Time Protection from a Hidden Administrator account. To enable Hidden Administrator, the following are the steps:

• Right-click on the Start button and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the command prompt, type in net user administrator /active:yes and press Enter.
    • Log out and log back in using the Administrator account.

Let us know if you require further assistance.

Hector Mad, Jun 2, 2020
  4. Help kernal protection was turned off and managed by admistrator

System Protection Recovery

Windows 10

1. Step 1: Right-click the lower-left corner and open System in the Quick Access Menu.
    2. Step 2: Choose System protection on the left.
    3. Step 3: Select a hard disk and tap Configure to move on.
    4. Step 4: Choose Turn on system protection and hit OK.
    5. Step 3: Select Disable system protection and hit OK.

HelpingHands1, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Help kernal protection was turned off and managed by admistrator

1. Help kernal protection was turned off and managed by admistrator - Similar Threads - Help kernal protection

2. Help regarding Kernal hardware enforced stack protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help regarding Kernal hardware enforced stack protection: I enabled Kernal hardware enforced stack protection in audit mode and I can't find the logs in Event viewer.I want to see the logs so that I can see which drivers fail to load and enable it in enforcement mode...
  3. Help regarding Kernal hardware enforced stack protection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help regarding Kernal hardware enforced stack protection: I enabled Kernal hardware enforced stack protection in audit mode and I can't find the logs in Event viewer.I want to see the logs so that I can see which drivers fail to load and enable it in enforcement mode...
  4. How to turn off Real Time Protection setting - managed by Admin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn off Real Time Protection setting - managed by Admin: Hello,I'm trying to turn off Real-Time Protection on a windows server 2019 on Azure.The option to turn this off is greyed out and at the top is "This setting is managed by your administrator"Can you assist in helping to turn this off?I suppose it is related to Defender for...
  5. Admistrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admistrator: my computer is saying I cant use a game because I am not the administrator - but I am! Any help, please? David https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admistrator/5495735d-d7c0-43bd-81e9-c5e5fa8f5db4
  6. Virus protection is turn off

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus protection is turn off: can any one tell me why is my virus protection turn off and I don't have another virus protection installed? [Original Title: virus protion] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-protection-is-turn-off/14128dfb-7692-4a02-8e40-31ec772b27db
  7. Admistrator

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Admistrator: Hey, I am trying to delete this content from my laptop and it says I need administrators permission, but I am the administrator and in fact the only account I need help please it would not let me delete it. Can someone please help me asap[ATTACH]....
  8. Temporarily turn off protection.

Temporarily turn off protection.: Hello. I've been trying to run an executable but receive a message stating that Windows has prevented the .exe because it's unknown. Is there a way to temporarily allow this .exe to run? The message comes within a blue square.[ATTACH]...
  9. turn off antivirus protection

turn off antivirus protection: How do I turn off virus and threat protection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/turn-off-antivirus-protection/02f78b71-a7fe-4857-8575-978200f555c6
  10. System Protection Turned Off

in Windows 10 Support
    System Protection Turned Off: After the upgrade from 8.1 pro to 10, i noticed system protection was turned off. I went ahead and turned it back on and moved the slider back to ten percent. Any reason why the upgrade turned it off? Any reason not to turn it on? Thanks, Mike 9926