Windows 10: Help! Key stuck at login

Discus and support Help! Key stuck at login in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I have an issue I need some help with. Every time I login the "/" key is stuck so it is continuously pressed. I have tried reinstalling the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/octavian_at, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Help! Key stuck at login

Hi,

I have an issue I need some help with. Every time I login the "/" key is stuck so it is continuously pressed.

I have tried reinstalling the drivers for the keyboard, and changed the keyboard as well.

Also this doesn't happen for the other accounts I have on this pc.

I tried scanning the pc for malware with malwarebytes and still nothing.

Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/octavian_at
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/octavian_at, Jan 17, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 17, 2021
  3. qubit Win User
    i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Jan 17, 2021
  4. Help! Key stuck at login

Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

I tried everything that you suggested.

I am trying to login to Microsoft account.

And I am able to login using the web interface.

I used on-screen keyboard too. But the issue persists. It gives an error, and asks to try again.

Please help. I am stuck.

Thanks in advance.

vikas.bandaru, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

Help! Key stuck at login

1. Help! Key stuck at login - Similar Threads - Help Key stuck

2. Stuck without Login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck without Login: I put on my PC ,after booting,I'm unable to log into my PC because it's was not displaying the part where I would input my passwordI've tried several options but it's still not workingIs my PC damaged?...
  3. Stuck in login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck in login: My pc crashed and when i booted it back up it asked for my pin and i could only use my pin. When i put my pin in it gave me an error code x801c004d i think. I tried to get a new one but when I filled everything it just said i should try later. So after that i looked it up. i...
  4. Help windows key “stuck”

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help windows key “stuck”: When ever I open the settings or try to shut down my computer with out manually doing it, it scrolls up as if I’m holding the up key. Even when unplugged it still does this. I’ve tried using the on screen keyboard, but it shows that nothing is being pressed. Im at a loss of...
  5. Please help... Stuck at Windows 10 login screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help... Stuck at Windows 10 login screen: I don't know what happened but when I tried to log in, it gave me a black screen and then the log in screen came back, I tried to log in with the other ID, but still, it gave a black screen of 2 seconds and kicked me back to log in screen. This has happened before to another...
  6. Stuck in login page

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in login page: hi all! I recently upgraded from Win7 pro to Win10 with the automatic procedure, what happened is that: - while following procedure all updates have been applied and when I reached the 1909 version window started to give me problems. - when I started the pc self assembled...
  7. Stuck in login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck in login: How am i supposed to login into pc with my hotmail password. While i am stuck in safe mode with no network option to connect to my wifi. What kind of a crack head designed this software. Tell me what i am supposed to fix this problem I am stuck in safe mode Asking for...
  8. Stuck at login!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Stuck at login!!: Hi, i have Windows 10 and recently tried to do a clean startup. Unfortunately, when i rebooted it asked for a microsoft account password which i dont know. I have been using a pin. I was able to reset my password on another computer, but this one now doesnt have access...
  9. HELP! NO INPUT! STUCK ON LOGIN!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HELP! NO INPUT! STUCK ON LOGIN!: This is a huge issue for me... I have watched several support videos on YouTube about the Windows 10 1709 issue on USB Mouse & Keyboard. I have reseted my eMaxx desktop running Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview, upgrade from Windows 7 SP1, because it lagged so bad. Hard drives...
  10. Stuck before login screen Help ASAP

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuck before login screen Help ASAP: Before the issue occured, i had only closed my laptop and put it in sleep mode. The next time i tried to use my computer i was stuck on my login background and that was it. There was no date, time, or power option. The screen was just blank with a cursor. I gave it a couple...