Windows 10: [Help] Left click not working properly

Discus and support [Help] Left click not working properly in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Just recently my left click no longer works, i cant use the taskbar. and i have rapidly click things for windows 10 to register it, however right click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Squoose64, Sep 25, 2020.

1. [Help] Left click not working properly

Just recently my left click no longer works, i cant use the taskbar. and i have rapidly click things for windows 10 to register it, however right click is working just fine. It affects both the taskbar, settings and firefox. Sometimes i only have to click once, while other times i need to spam the leftclick button. However when i mouse over a button, it responds just normally

submitted by /u/Squoose64
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Squoose64, Sep 25, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Windows not working properly

Thank you for the information.

We suggest that you try to run Hardware and Device troubleshooter using the steps below:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.
    We also suggest that you update the keyboard driver and check if it work.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted.

Remon Ont, Sep 25, 2020
  3. Media pack is not working properly

Hi Vaishalirathore,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums.

I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check if it works:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View All in the top left pane.
    • From the list click on System Maintenance and follow the on screen prompts.

Hope this helps. Do contact us with the updated status to assist you further.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Sep 25, 2020
  4. [Help] Left click not working properly

HP 15-r029wm Notebook PC windows 10 keyboard not working properly

Hi,

I realize that the keyboard is not working properly. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

[Help] Left click not working properly

1. [Help] Left click not working properly - Similar Threads - Help Left click

2. mouse left click not working help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse left click not working help: hello my mouse has a problem where sometimes it won't left click until i right click first as in i am able to move around the current application i am in and click in it but i can't switch or interact with other applications if i don't right click first i tried to clear...
  3. mouse left click not working help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse left click not working help: hello my mouse has a problem where sometimes it won't left click until i right click first as in i am able to move around the current application i am in and click in it but i can't switch or interact with other applications if i don't right click first i tried to clear...
  4. Left Click to Highlight Text Doesn't Work Properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Left Click to Highlight Text Doesn't Work Properly: Hi,I am a desktop PC user on Windows 10, and just today switched to Windows 11. Recently, I have been experiencing issues related to highlighting text/copy and paste. There are no problems when I'm on my Apple MacBook Pro, but I keep experiencing this issue on PC.When I...
  5. Left Click to Highlight Text Doesn't Work Properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left Click to Highlight Text Doesn't Work Properly: Hi,I am a desktop PC user on Windows 10, and just today switched to Windows 11. Recently, I have been experiencing issues related to highlighting text/copy and paste. There are no problems when I'm on my Apple MacBook Pro, but I keep experiencing this issue on PC.When I...
  6. Left Click to Highlight Text Doesn't Work Properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Left click not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Left click not working: My laptop not responding to ny left click idk why it's so annoying submitted by /u/rsydxn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/knxc57/left_click_not_working/
  8. Mouse Left click not working properly while playing games.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Left click not working properly while playing games.: So I was playing some games on my PC and the mouse works fine, but when I aim and shoot, the left click doesn't work, but in menu the mouse works fine and also works properly while not in game. It happens in several games. I tested the games with other mouse and it works...
  9. Left click not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Left click not working: Windows 10 left click not working on touch pad. External mouse same thing. When I remote into computer it works fine. ???? 98541
  10. left click not working

in Windows 10 Support
    left click not working: USB mouse or touchpad primary click seems to be disabled. Tried reinstalling driver. Double tap on keypad works fine. Left click works virtually over remote control ...just not local. 96431