Windows 10: Help - Lenovo Win10 Install failure

Discus and support Help - Lenovo Win10 Install failure in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Feel free to let me know if I should go to another subreddit to troubleshoot, but figured I would start here. I bought a used Lenovo Thinkstation P330... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Dafabb, May 17, 2020.

1. /u/Dafabb Win User

Help - Lenovo Win10 Install failure

Feel free to let me know if I should go to another subreddit to troubleshoot, but figured I would start here.

I bought a used Lenovo Thinkstation P330 Tiny and it was working just fine yesterday. I wanted to completely reset the device so started my normal install from USB (setup.exe in Win10, select options, off it goes).

However, now it wont output display and I have no idea where in the setup process it is. The device has HDMI, DVI, and 4 Mini DisplayPort outputs, so I have tried connecting all of those different paths to 2 different monitors.

Few more details:

1. The fan on the machine is running and can hear it spin up/down slightly.
    2. Keyboard/Mouse are plugged in and number lock can be seen to turn on the light on the keyboard.
    3. I have an HDMI hub that shows when it is getting signal, and shows it is getting signal but the 2 diff Dell monitors show nothing.
    4. The HDMI hub also has a PIP feature, so I can have my Xbox displayed on the monitor, turn on PIP, turn on the Lenovo and see the black screen pip pop in, and when I turn the device off, the pip screen disappears.
    5. I am able to display alternate HDMI inputs thru the HDMI Hub
    6. I can sometimes interrupt the boot cycle (pressing F2 during boot up) and still blank screen, but can now get the speaker to beep when I press various key combos.

I hope I am missing something obvious. Looking forward to wisdom.

Thanks

-Fabb

submitted by /u/Dafabb
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Dafabb, May 17, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 17, 2020
  3. thomaseg1 Win User
    thomaseg1, May 17, 2020
  4. Depth Win User

Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, May 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Help - Lenovo Win10 Install failure - Similar Threads - Help Lenovo Win10

2. Windows 10 installation failure. HELP!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 installation failure. HELP!: Hi, I could really do with some help.I've purchased Windows 10 and have tried numerous times to install it and it keeps failing. I checked the system requirements prior to purchasing so know these are OK. I have tried installing any updates and disabling my anti virus...
  3. Windows 10 installation failure. HELP!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 installation failure. HELP!: Hi, I could really do with some help.I've purchased Windows 10 and have tried numerous times to install it and it keeps failing. I checked the system requirements prior to purchasing so know these are OK. I have tried installing any updates and disabling my anti virus...
  4. Windows 10 installation failure. HELP!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Help installing Win10 after crash

Help installing Win10 after crash: My desktop got the blue screen of death this morning. I'm trying to install WIn10 on it with a backup drive and nothing is working. I tried putting MCT on a USB but that computer won't take it. When I use my backup computer, no where on it does it say to put it on the USB for...
  6. I need help installing win10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help installing win10: Im running unbuntu atm and want to make a windows 10 bootable usb with my sandisk cruzer blade. I format to mbr Creat ntfs partition Copy the files contained in the iso to the usb Restart pc, boot to eufi sandisk Select language Then says no driver found submitted by...
  7. Massive win10 failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Massive win10 failure: People, I am stumped and so is everyone else! My Windows 10 started going awry after a failed update and slowly disintegrated before my eyes. I have tried all Microsoft Tech's suggestions, multiple times. All I can access now is the Intel ME screen. I cannot enter bios as...
  8. Install failure Win10 pro 64 retail

Install failure Win10 pro 64 retail: In December I built a new computer and tried to install Win10 pro 64 retail on it using the USB flash drive I bought from New Egg. I kept getting a problem message "stop code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA" "What failed: WimFsf.sys". I had a friend take it to his work where...
  9. Login failure Lenovo desktop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login failure Lenovo desktop: Can’t login, tried to reset password keep receiveing error message: no media usb flash drive????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-failure-lenovo-desktop/848dfd52-6aa5-4c3e-a311-f233903e7eb2
  10. Lenovo IdeaPad 110S + Win10

Lenovo IdeaPad 110S + Win10: Буду благодарен за помощь в решении следующего вопроса. В наличии устройтство Lenovo IdeaPad 110S. Возникли проблемы следующего характера: - Не нажимаются клавиши клавиатуры (после нескольких перезагрузок всё работает, однако непродолжительное количество времени) -...