Windows 10: Help linking Samsung to Your Phone

Discus and support Help linking Samsung to Your Phone in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I am having great difficulty trying to get this Your Phone to work. I am trying to link my Note 20 to the Your Phone app, but no matter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bigmuffpie92, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Help linking Samsung to Your Phone

Help linking Samsung to Your Phone uA282C7UbQna3Wm44Jc7sM6zLmnNEwUuPeCipwt-Mpw.jpg

I am having great difficulty trying to get this Your Phone to work.

I am trying to link my Note 20 to the Your Phone app, but no matter what I do when I open the app on Windows I get the error that it cant connect.

I have tried everything from resetting the app, reinstalling Windows, Factory resetting my phone, removing devices from my account, changing the IP manually for my internet connection. and still nothing.

I do believe its Windows or my account and not my phone, because I tried the same thing on another PC logged into my account.

I'm pulling my hair out over this.

PLEASE DISREGARD, FOUND OUT IT WAS MY PIHOLE BLOCKING IT

one

submitted by /u/bigmuffpie92
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/bigmuffpie92, Aug 27, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Aug 27, 2020
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Aug 27, 2020
  4. Help linking Samsung to Your Phone

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

Help linking Samsung to Your Phone

1. Help linking Samsung to Your Phone - Similar Threads - Help linking Samsung

2. Samsung phone messages don't appear in Phone LInk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung phone messages don't appear in Phone LInk: I have a Samsung phone, when someone from another Samsung phone texts me I see the text in the Notifications pane but they do not appear in the Messages pane. Is there a configuration that I'm missing. All other phones appear, just not Samsung phones. The messages appear on...
  3. Samsung phone messages don't appear in Phone LInk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung phone messages don't appear in Phone LInk: I have a Samsung phone, when someone from another Samsung phone texts me I see the text in the Notifications pane but they do not appear in the Messages pane. Is there a configuration that I'm missing. All other phones appear, just not Samsung phones. The messages appear on...
  4. Your Phone NOW Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone NOW Phone Link: This applies to BOTH Win10 and Win11NOW available as of March 31st 2022Your Phone is NOW Phone LinkPlease > Store > Library for the Update to Phone Link. Once done Your Phone becomes Phone Link....
  5. Your Phone NOW Phone Link

Your Phone NOW Phone Link: This applies to BOTH Win10 and Win11NOW available as of March 31st 2022Your Phone is NOW Phone LinkPlease > Store > Library for the Update to Phone Link. Once done Your Phone becomes Phone Link....
  6. Link your phone to your PC

Link your phone to your PC: Why does windows assume everyone has a cellular telephone. The continuing act of asking constantly to link your cellular telephone and not once asking first if u even have a cellular telephone is the most pressuring brainwashing dumb arrogant question I've ever experienced....
  7. Link your phone to your PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Link your phone to your PC: Why does windows assume everyone has a cellular telephone. The continuing act of asking constantly to link your cellular telephone and not once asking first if u even have a cellular telephone is the most pressuring brainwashing dumb arrogant question I've ever experienced....
  8. Your Phone /Link to Windows Samsung phone questions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone /Link to Windows Samsung phone questions: Where is the "cache" for this app stored. In the phone or in the Your Phone app? I have a Samsung Note 20 phone and Windows 11 PC. I successfully linked my phone to the "Your Phone" app and it works as expected except for two things. At one point I had a Samsung holiday theme...
  9. Your Phone /Link to Windows Samsung phone questions

Your Phone /Link to Windows Samsung phone questions: Where is the "cache" for this app stored. In the phone or in the Your Phone app? I have a Samsung Note 20 phone and Windows 11 PC. I successfully linked my phone to the "Your Phone" app and it works as expected except for two things. At one point I had a Samsung holiday theme...
  10. YOUR PHONE and a Samsung Cell

in Windows 10 Support
    YOUR PHONE and a Samsung Cell: Had this working last year on a different cell and number. YourPhone does not recognize the new cell. I am thinking that it is trying to link to the old one. The new cell has the APP installed and it says Your Phone And Pc Are Connected. What to do!!! Is there a way to give...