Windows 10: Help loging out of Microsoft in new laptop

Discus and support Help loging out of Microsoft in new laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi. I just bought a laptop, logged in with my Microsoft credentials, and clicked ok when the computer asked if I wanted to activate Office Packet for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by InésChesini, Apr 22, 2024.

1. Help loging out of Microsoft in new laptop

Hi. I just bought a laptop, logged in with my Microsoft credentials, and clicked ok when the computer asked if I wanted to activate Office Packet for one year. The computer was not what I expected and I tried to return it. But I couldn’t log out of my Microsoft account. Not even the people in the store could. They asked if I had activated my Office packet and I said yes. Now they say that they have to confirm with the technician if it’s active, and if it is, they can’t accept the return because they can’t restore something they said this in Portuguese and I didn’t understand. Is there a way

:)

InésChesini, Apr 22, 2024
  2. SunnyK Win User

New Laptop Help, Please.

What about MSI GS60 or Lenovo Y50? THey are light, portable and powerful... also both are 15" and in your budget. *Toast :toast:

SunnyK, Apr 22, 2024
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 22, 2024
  4. Namslas90 Win User

Help loging out of Microsoft in new laptop

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Apr 22, 2024
Thema:

Help loging out of Microsoft in new laptop

1. Help loging out of Microsoft in new laptop - Similar Threads - Help loging Microsoft

2. Help loging out of Microsoft in new laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help loging out of Microsoft in new laptop: Hi. I just bought a laptop, logged in with my Microsoft credentials, and clicked ok when the computer asked if I wanted to activate Office Packet for one year. The computer was not what I expected and I tried to return it. But I couldn’t log out of my Microsoft account. Not...
  3. Loging in issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Loging in issues: I have an asus laptop, i have had it for about 4 years now with no issues, but now when I turn on the laptop, it asks me to put in a password which is fine, but my laptop will not connect to wifi, and networks dont show up. This issue only really started yesterday, and I...
  4. New laptop help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New laptop help: Hey there, I currently use my iPad Pro for video editing, and I don’t think that’s going to change anytime soon, but my old MacBook Air is getting outdated, and I’m currently working on getting my A+ certification. I’m looking for any suggestions for a windows model that you...
  5. Windows Loging out

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Loging out: every time i restart my pc almost every app/program is logged out. i am logged out of these apps all the time and it is so annying because i have 2 factor vertification -chrome -skype -battle.net but these apps keep signed in -steam -discord -spotify -windows mail...
  6. Need help loging into my pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help loging into my pc: I havent used my pc in about a month and a half and I just turned it on today. Everything turns on but when I get to the lock screen and swipe up with the mouse, the screen gets a shade darker and no bar to type my password/pin shows up. Then after a couple seconds the screen...
  7. locked out of new laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    locked out of new laptop: I got an HP laptop as a gift. I was able to get on at first, but I entered an incorrect windows user id. Now it always asks for a pin for the wrong id. how can I get back to the original state or change the windows logon account....
  8. New MICROSOFT AGREEMENT UPDATE Loging in to Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    New MICROSOFT AGREEMENT UPDATE Loging in to Microsoft account: Does logging onto my computer using my pin the same as logging into my Microsoft account? This is in reference to the new Microsoft Account Agreement that states "In the Using the Services & Support section, we’ve updated our account activity policy to reflect that you must...
  9. Windows 10 administrator deleted and loged out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 administrator deleted and loged out: [IMG][ATTACH]hello guys , so i accidentaly deleted administrator account and now im loged out and cant log in. Also i dont have acces in cmd . I have tried reseting the passwor of the microsoft account but i doesnt accept it Please help me...
  10. Why Microsoft locked out my new Laptop?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Why Microsoft locked out my new Laptop?: hello, please help me i have just purchased a new Dell laptop I used it for only one time then it had been locked by microsoft and ask for password*cry*cry? 59177