Windows 10: Help looking at Minidump for windows 11 bsod

Discus and support Help looking at Minidump for windows 11 bsod in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Bought a pc and im having some issues, ive updated the bios and it runs some games without a hitch but others seem to crash or give me a bluescreen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MaikeruZ -, Feb 24, 2024.

1. Help looking at Minidump for windows 11 bsod

Bought a pc and im having some issues, ive updated the bios and it runs some games without a hitch but others seem to crash or give me a bluescreen when related to dx12 it seems, ive attached the latest dumpfile and msinfo in hope someone might be able to tell me whats going on.https://1drv.ms/f/c/32226e5050b56751/EpbfI2DqrRhOkbS-s8Yq4voBnhqgQnONBOcvwdz4taU1mw?e=xGFHWW

:)

MaikeruZ -, Feb 24, 2024
  2. Dukewayne Win User

BSOD minidump help

I have a new laptop that is experiencing multiple bsod with multiple stopecodes. I have tried every check/upload/download/reinstall/suggestion I can find but still have the problem. I've looked at the minidump but am still clueless as to exactly how to proceed.
    If there is anyone that can help analyze the minidump, I would truly appreciate it.

I am including the link to my Onedrive files. Thanks OneDrive

Dukewayne, Feb 24, 2024
  3. Flickering screen at startup, crashes, and BSOD after instaling new GPU

Here are some that are close to the BSOD crash time but i dont think they have to do anything with the BSOD.

nootshack1312, Feb 24, 2024
  4. Help looking at Minidump for windows 11 bsod

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 24, 2024
Thema:

Help looking at Minidump for windows 11 bsod

1. Help looking at Minidump for windows 11 bsod - Similar Threads - Help looking Minidump

2. Help looking at Minidump for windows 11 bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help looking at Minidump for windows 11 bsod: Bought a pc and im having some issues, ive updated the bios and it runs some games without a hitch but others seem to crash or give me a bluescreen when related to dx12 it seems, ive attached the latest dumpfile and msinfo in hope someone might be able to tell me whats going...
  3. Looking for help understanding my BSOD minidumps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for help understanding my BSOD minidumps: I've had blue screen occurring on this computer and having trouble getting them to stop. I have 5 mini dumps, the tiny one being from me attempting to use driver verifierbut I think that ran into a different issue with Ivanti and couldn't get further. Could someone maybe try...
  4. Looking for help understanding my BSOD minidumps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Looking for help understanding my BSOD minidumps: I've had blue screen occurring on this computer and having trouble getting them to stop. I have 5 mini dumps, the tiny one being from me attempting to use driver verifierbut I think that ran into a different issue with Ivanti and couldn't get further. Could someone maybe try...
  5. Looking for help understanding my BSOD minidumps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. BSOD Troubleshooting Help / Take a Look At My Minidump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Troubleshooting Help / Take a Look At My Minidump: Hi all, I am trying to install drivers for a serial to IP converter device Serial Device Server ICDM-RX/TCP-16RJ45/RJ45-RM pepperl-fuchs.com and running into some issues, I just want to see if there is any useful info in the minidump logs as I wait for the vendor support to...
  7. BSOD Troubleshooting Help / Take a Look At My Minidump

BSOD Troubleshooting Help / Take a Look At My Minidump: Hi all, I am trying to install drivers for a serial to IP converter device Serial Device Server ICDM-RX/TCP-16RJ45/RJ45-RM pepperl-fuchs.com and running into some issues, I just want to see if there is any useful info in the minidump logs as I wait for the vendor support to...
  8. Looking for Help for MINIDUMP analysis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for Help for MINIDUMP analysis: Hi,I have been experiencing random blue screens and full reboots. I checked Event Viewer and found it was related to a bugcheck. A little help in determining which driver is causing the issue would be greatly appreciated.The mini dum shows the...
  9. Looking for Help for MINIDUMP analysis

Looking for Help for MINIDUMP analysis: Hi,I have been experiencing random blue screens and full reboots. I checked Event Viewer and found it was related to a bugcheck. A little help in determining which driver is causing the issue would be greatly appreciated.The mini dum shows the...
  10. Looking for Help for MINIDUMP analysis

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging