Windows 10: Help looks like a bug?

Discus and support Help looks like a bug? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LigmaV [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/v5z4op/help_looks_like_a_bug/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LigmaV, Jun 6, 2022.

1. /u/LigmaV Win User

Help looks like a bug?

/u/LigmaV, Jun 6, 2022

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jun 6, 2022
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 6, 2022
  4. csatennis Win User

Help looks like a bug?

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Jun 6, 2022
Thema:

Help looks like a bug?

1. Help looks like a bug? - Similar Threads - Help looks bug

2. [HELP] It looks like we don't support this file format

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [HELP] It looks like we don't support this file format: I transferred the photo file on my cellphone directly to an external HDD with the Seagate Ultra Touch brandbut when I want to open it on my computer it says It looks like we don't support this file format The photos on my cellphone are gone, all that's left are the photos on...
  3. [HELP] It looks like we don't support this file format

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    [HELP] It looks like we don't support this file format: I transferred the photo file on my cellphone directly to an external HDD with the Seagate Ultra Touch brandbut when I want to open it on my computer it says It looks like we don't support this file format The photos on my cellphone are gone, all that's left are the photos on...
  4. My Windows installation is bugging on my tablet computer and it looks like a screen that’s...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Windows installation is bugging on my tablet computer and it looks like a screen that’s...: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/ylxepg14fie91.jpg?width=640&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=554c25e472c42836f42b8665013e5341bd34955b submitted by /u/ProfessorIll7174 [link] [comments]...
  5. Lockscreen slideshow bugged or something like that? [HELP]

Lockscreen slideshow bugged or something like that? [HELP]: I created a folder to slide my wallpapers on the lock screen and set it up in the lock screen settings.But the lock screen started making a strange slideshow. After locking the computer, the stock wallpaper of Windows first appears.After a short while, the wallpapers in the...
  6. Why is this looking like this?

Why is this looking like this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ArchMD96 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hhf4nm/why_is_this_looking_like_this/
  7. Desktop looks like this,can anyone help

Desktop looks like this,can anyone help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BigpeepeeCactus [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hez0bf/desktop_looks_like_thiscan_anyone_help/
  8. [Help] Why my text looks like this? Looks weird since yesterday

[Help] Why my text looks like this? Looks weird since yesterday: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ATeemee [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fv1e9r/help_why_my_text_looks_like_this_looks_weird/
  9. Does microsoft like to look like fools?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does microsoft like to look like fools?: With as many bugs in updates or Windows to begin with, it's no surprise to me that people are rolling back their OS or just going to Linux. Is microsoft happy with this?...
  10. There looks to be a bug with app permissions

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    There looks to be a bug with app permissions: Hi, as said there looks to be a bug (or thinking difference) on app permissions. I was having a case where I was granting rights for my son to play Roblox. And we did it via email and app wasnicely appearing to the allways allowed app list. So this far everything was...