Windows 10: Help, lost as to what to do or were to even start anymore!

Discus and support Help, lost as to what to do or were to even start anymore! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Thanks for your help and taking time to read my question. I am not brilliant whatsoever when it comes to PCs. But right about now, I feel like I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AcerGaming, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Help, lost as to what to do or were to even start anymore!

Thanks for your help and taking time to read my question. I am not brilliant whatsoever when it comes to PCs. But right about now, I feel like I don't understand dip. I have watched videos, watched and read lessons step by step to try and reset, restore the PC to factory settings I know I backed up because my problems initially started with backing-up the PC. It had never been backed up. The PC sat unless one of the kids decided to play a game.

PC is ASUS i5-6400 CPU Nvidia GEForce

Any and all my attempts so far to repair, to reset PC or even restore this pc, has all ended the same, every single time. I have been keeping notes, researching, watching movies, videos whatever trying to figure this out and its going on Day 3, and I been having problems since July when I was hacked, my network was by some scammers from somewhere, my bank account, paypal. I had charges in Romania and Amsterdam literally a day apart. My cell phone, email, even text messages because its scammers calling all the time. so I stopped answering the phone. And at this point, I really want my pc back, I need to find work or even

ended with a message indicating the repair could not be done, therefore no changes were made. Earlier in this process something was removed, which left information indicating Activity Visual Cache ? Diagnoses ? Winword ? would not delete or be removed from my pc

Error Code 0x80070026

RPCS Server unavailable

Internet Error 0x80070043

Win32kfull.sys

Windows 10, version 2004, I have tried to bypass using Deployment Image Servicing since non of my backups seem to even work. The pc doesnt even read the usb stick in any slot

Under certain hardware configurations when attempting to reset this pc in a system running windows 10 build 2004; the reset attempt fails with the following error messages

dism /online /cleanup-image /restore health -

Deployment Image Servicing & Management, error 50 message returned, then 87, and 3.

DISM version 10.0.19041.1, which indicates DISM does not support Windows PE with online options the file can be found at X:\windows\Logs\DISM\dism.log

error 50- not recognized as internal external command operable program or batch file

error 87 dism does not recognize command line option, for more info, visit dism.exe

Cleanup Image Scan Health - Access denied

no commands would work while troubleshooting in CMD, now however DISM.exe did however return the command examples and verbiage to understand kinda how to learn how to type certain commands to help dictate certain responses from the pc

Regedit has a problem itself per the pc

Not sure why this keeps happening, WIN 10 now wont even start-up; The ASUS logo loads and it goes thru the boot process and stops at blue screen requesting that I choose the language of the keyboard settings I would like to choose. Every time, I choose US.

My attempts to reset the pc, removed all the files again, lost everything and every time I load the antivirus back on, which this is the first time I got it done before all **** hit the fan. I manage the PCs in my home, the network, etc. Resetting the PC I rcvd a message indicating that windows failed to reset and no changes were made; I was hacked back in July whereas someone called, I thought it was Bitdefender because I purchased an Orbi system, little did I know Version was responsible for slowing down my internet to force me to spend more money every month. Its a joke, Such a rip off, and since I didnt elect to purchase the extended tech support, I couldn't email, instant message, like every option I had was greyed out. And I bought several antivirus software and a monthly PC tune up, Armor Security with Bitdefender, even McAfee, Total Home Protection with Verizon, and I am still baffld by all this

Now I noticed a date and time in the BIOS screen of the pc. And its wayyyyyy off, is that normal ??

ccording to the ASUS UEFI Bios Utility - Advance Mode, the date in the left hand top corner is from December 2019 but the time is right. I was wondering what the heck that was even about, now I do not really understand the BIOS UEFI menu, settings etc. anything and everything I do to help resolve this issue to get Windows 10 back up and running, I feel like I get so close or I am there and something changes without my permission. Rcvd errors 50, 3, 87 in the DISM command prompt

Error 0xc0000034 - rcvd last night

My Xbox apparently I have never even logged onto the application/program etc. this pc is my sons and he is away right now and will probably be very upset if this is something I can not fix. For the sake of me not ruining my sons pc, please help me if you can, your help and time for reading my problems, is so much appreciated. Thank You and best wishes to everyone, if you can help, I will be forver indebted

:)

AcerGaming, Oct 25, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 25, 2020
  3. kormath Win User
    Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Help, lost as to what to do or were to even start anymore! :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Oct 25, 2020
  4. Help, lost as to what to do or were to even start anymore!

Jeraldine Ase, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

Help, lost as to what to do or were to even start anymore!

1. Help, lost as to what to do or were to even start anymore! - Similar Threads - Help lost were

2. is there even a chat anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there even a chat anymore: hello, I have tried everything I can to reset my account and it's this huge circle of nothing getting nowhere. I don't have the phone I had with the previous credentials and I'm completely locked out and need to talk to a human. I hope you think this is funny but as soon as I...
  3. is there even a chat anymore

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    is there even a chat anymore: hello, I have tried everything I can to reset my account and it's this huge circle of nothing getting nowhere. I don't have the phone I had with the previous credentials and I'm completely locked out and need to talk to a human. I hope you think this is funny but as soon as I...
  4. is there even a chat anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What even is this?? I need help!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What even is this?? I need help!: Could anyone tell me what program is this? was it built in? I don't remember installing this and I couldn't find its location or delete it from the control panel. I dont trust any of these dodgy programs and this pop up has been around for 4 months. I just click the X button...
  6. What even is this?? I need help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What even is this?? I need help!: Could anyone tell me what program is this? was it built in? I don't remember installing this and I couldn't find its location or delete it from the control panel. I dont trust any of these dodgy programs and this pop up has been around for 4 months. I just click the X button...
  7. Windows is not starting anymore pls help :/

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows is not starting anymore pls help :/: submitted by /u/OnurGokalp [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/khg5jb/windows_is_not_starting_anymore_pls_help/
  8. Help, PC does not start properly anymore?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help, PC does not start properly anymore?: Hello, my PC does not start anymore since today and only shows the error code: critical_process_died. You cannot reset it or anything else. Please help me. (Picture is below) [ATTACH] Hilfe, PC lässt sich nicht mehr richtig starten?
  9. My PC won't start anymore, what can I do?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My PC won't start anymore, what can I do?: Hello, my Windows 10 is broken, error 0xc000000f But I don't have a recovery CD, because it was not included in the delivery, what should I do? Mein PC startet nicht mehr, was kann ich tun?
  10. FN keys do not work anymore, what to do?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    FN keys do not work anymore, what to do?: Hello, For some time now, the FN keys on my Samsung laptop no longer work! Louder and quieter still works, but screen dimming now only works via the system settings. All the other FN keys like project, Wlan on/off, settings, etc... everything works only via the settings....