Windows 10: HELP LOST MY WINDOWS PROFILE

Discus and support HELP LOST MY WINDOWS PROFILE in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I lost my windows profile after updating only my moms account shows up but it still says I’m in the system please help I’m on windows windows 10 pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SeVeNDropshot, Apr 26, 2020.

1. HELP LOST MY WINDOWS PROFILE

I lost my windows profile after updating only my moms account shows up but it still says I’m in the system please help I’m on windows windows 10 pro 1809 please send help ASAP

submitted by /u/SeVeNDropshot
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SeVeNDropshot, Apr 26, 2020
  2. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done HELP LOST MY WINDOWS PROFILE :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Apr 26, 2020
  3. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Apr 26, 2020
  4. zplugger Win User

HELP LOST MY WINDOWS PROFILE

Lost Profile

HELP
    Booted computer today and it go to temp. profile to open? How do I get my profile back? All suggestions welcome *cry

zplugger, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

HELP LOST MY WINDOWS PROFILE

1. HELP LOST MY WINDOWS PROFILE - Similar Threads - HELP LOST PROFILE

2. lost profile

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    lost profile: So I upgraded my Windows 10 to the 22H2 version, which worked but with a small side effect : it removed my profile, and my applications. Actually, I can only login the system via special method shift when pressing restart, then using Safe Mode to login as Administrator...
  3. lost profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost profile: So I upgraded my Windows 10 to the 22H2 version, which worked but with a small side effect : it removed my profile, and my applications. Actually, I can only login the system via special method shift when pressing restart, then using Safe Mode to login as Administrator...
  4. lost profile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. lost windows user profile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lost windows user profile: Ill start with this, I had 2 accounts on my pc, 1 for normal use and the other i made for uploading videos to youtube. My computer was acting up, so i took it to a repair shop, they wiped it and reinstalled windows. All works well now, except i can not remember the email that...
  6. lost windows user profile

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    lost windows user profile: Ill start with this, I had 2 accounts on my pc, 1 for normal use and the other i made for uploading videos to youtube. My computer was acting up, so i took it to a repair shop, they wiped it and reinstalled windows. All works well now, except i can not remember the email that...
  7. lost windows user profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. lost profile

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    lost profile: after the first of 2019 i found that i could no longer log into my user account. when i try, i get the "preparing Windows" message and then "We can't sign in to your account". I find that my entire user directory is now missing in the /users folder. I lost access to my...
  9. Lost Account profile

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lost Account profile: During an Windows 10 update there was a power failure. when the PC came back up it boots just fine and starts the primary user account. It seems to load but stops at a blank screen. The PC in the background appears to be functioning OK. Windows 10 was down loaded via the free...
  10. Lost Profile

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Lost Profile: HELP Booted computer today and it go to temp. profile to open? How do I get my profile back? All suggestions welcome *cry 33555