Windows 10: Help! Lots of BSOD.... Lenovo 510s 14ISK

Discus and support Help! Lots of BSOD.... Lenovo 510s 14ISK in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, My Lenovo 510s 14ISK has a problem that I can't figure out... Specs: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30GHz 8GB Ram Memory 2133MHz SK... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DobrOwen, Mar 8, 2019.

1. DobrOwen Win User

Help! Lots of BSOD.... Lenovo 510s 14ISK

Hello,

My Lenovo 510s 14ISK has a problem that I can't figure out...

Specs:

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30GHz

8GB Ram Memory 2133MHz SK Hynix

Samsung 256 GB SSD

I get multiple BSOD's per day, with this being the most recent one, whea uncorrectable error

Help! Lots of BSOD.... Lenovo 510s 14ISK daa50b3c-9b43-483a-9df3-321452c1384e?upload=true.jpg

- All my driver are up to date!

- This is the 3rd fresh installation of windows. (on a formatted stock Lenovo SSD)

- I run MemTest86 without problems.

- I run windows memory diagnostic also without issues.

I have a Minidump file from the last BSOD, how can I upload it here? This might help finding the problem.

I figured, I has to be a hardware failure, but what part? (SSD? Ram? CPU?)

:)

DobrOwen, Mar 8, 2019

2. Integrated Camera not showing up in Device Manager - Lenovo Yoga 510-14ISK - Windows 10

Hi there,

my Windows 10 Camera app is telling me that it cant find my camera. I have tried to fix it using the answers some people have given for older Windows, but it hasn't worked.

Please help me, I am using Lenovo Yoga 510-14ISK and cannot find my integrated Camera???

Thanks, Thomas

ThomasDoidge, Mar 8, 2019
  3. AnnaZZZZ Win User
    Camera not working (Lenovo Yoga 710 14ISK EasyCamera )

Lenovo Yoga 710 14ISK EasyCamera not working

Reinstall and roll back the driver - not working

In Skype or when launch the app camera jast try to work and the message appears - error 0xA00F4271 (0x80070001)

Please help to solve this problem!

AnnaZZZZ, Mar 8, 2019
  4. Groghad Win User

Error code 10 (This device cannot start)

Interesting, I have just tried plugging it into another of my Lenovo laptops (Lenovo Yoga 510-14ISK) and it also is giving the Error code 10, while if i plug it into a PC or an Acer laptop it appears to work. For some reason. it looks like it's a problem in Lenovo specifically...

Groghad, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Help! Lots of BSOD.... Lenovo 510s 14ISK - Similar Threads - Help Lots BSOD

2. Lots of BSOD's! Please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lots of BSOD's! Please help!: Hi all,My computer goes to a BSOD daily. Never while I'm using it, only when I'm away from it. Here are the most recent dump files. I've run every system scan I can think of and everything comes back as good. Please help! ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger...
  3. Lots of BSOD's! Please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lots of BSOD's! Please help!: Hi all,My computer goes to a BSOD daily. Never while I'm using it, only when I'm away from it. Here are the most recent dump files. I've run every system scan I can think of and everything comes back as good. Please help! ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger...
  4. A lot of BSOD HELP!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A lot of BSOD HELP!: Hello, I've been experiencing a lot of BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, What failed: ntoskrl.exe on my laptop. Windows and nvidia drivers are updated to their latest versions. What's weird is that the BSOD doesn't happen when im playing on my pc, only when doing regular work...
  5. A lot of BSOD HELP!

A lot of BSOD HELP!: Hello, I've been experiencing a lot of BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, What failed: ntoskrl.exe on my laptop. Windows and nvidia drivers are updated to their latest versions. What's weird is that the BSOD doesn't happen when im playing on my pc, only when doing regular work...
  6. LENOVO ideaPAD 510s and Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LENOVO ideaPAD 510s and Windows 11: I have LENOVO ideapad 510s prosessor IntelR CoreTM i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.70 GHz which is not Windows 11 compliant ? There are lot of Intel prosessors that are on the list – is there something special in this prosessor type ? Is Microsoft going to do something to get this...
  7. LENOVO ideaPAD 510s and Windows 11

LENOVO ideaPAD 510s and Windows 11: I have LENOVO ideapad 510s prosessor IntelR CoreTM i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.70 GHz which is not Windows 11 compliant ? There are lot of Intel prosessors that are on the list – is there something special in this prosessor type ? Is Microsoft going to do something to get this...
  8. A lot of BSODs recently, any help?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A lot of BSODs recently, any help?: Hello, I have an omen 15 and I run Win 10. Recently, I have getting a lot of BSODS, and as of today, I got 5.Here are the dump files, any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks!https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FBeRhyvR-ATkB6ZZfhSO6LlX_BGGCki0/view?usp=sharing...
  9. A lot of BSODs

A lot of BSODs: I'm having a lot of BSODs lately. I've done SFC, everything's fine. Ran memtest86, everything's fine. What next could I do to troubleshoot this? Here's the minidumps themselves https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1av06IQTUGL2UC4qAPCwALzRTxn8LWa-V?usp=sharing...
  10. Lots and Lots of BSODs

Lots and Lots of BSODs: i've been getting a ton of BSODs on a (Fairly) new rig i bought in march. All drivers are up to date, ran memtest and memtest86 on each stick of ram separately, flashed bios to current build (F23), updated onboard realtek sound and ethernet cards. Ran (and am still running)...