Windows 10: HELP!!!! Mail and Calander App Release date11/24/2014 -installed version...

Discus and support HELP!!!! Mail and Calander App Release date11/24/2014 -installed version... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Has this issue been resolved???? What is happening is: When you set up a Google email account through the Google option and NOT the IMAP/POP option;... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by N M O, Dec 8, 2022.

1. N M O Win User

HELP!!!! Mail and Calander App Release date11/24/2014 -installed version...

Has this issue been resolved???? What is happening is: When you set up a Google email account through the Google option and NOT the IMAP/POP option; after you log in with your credentials it ask's you what display name you would like to use to send email for the account you're setting up. You can add the name that you want your email recipients to see when the email shows up in their email inbox from you. Example: my email address is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. The display name I entered is "It's Freaky Friday!" Now when I send an email to you from this account, the recipient of my email will s

:)

N M O, Dec 8, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. HELP!!!! Mail and Calander App Release date11/24/2014 -installed version... :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 8, 2022
  3. philc43 Win User
    Cannot open mail app settings

OK, my next suggestion was going to be uninstalling Mail and Calendar and reinstalling from the Windows Store. You can have a go at this by following these steps.

1. Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell.
    2. Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    3. Enter the below command to remove the Mail and calendar app.

get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

After performing the above steps, install the Mail and calendar app from the Windows Store.

Hope this helps, you will, of course, have to add you accounts back again.

philc43, Dec 8, 2022
  4. Edwin Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Dec 8, 2022
Thema:

1. HELP!!!! Mail and Calander App Release date11/24/2014 -installed version... - Similar Threads - HELP Mail Calander

2. HELP!!!! Mail and Calander App Release date11/24/2014 -installed version...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP!!!! Mail and Calander App Release date11/24/2014 -installed version...: Has this issue been resolved???? What is happening is: When you set up a Google email account through the Google option and NOT the IMAP/POP option; after you log in with your credentials it ask's you what display name you would like to use to send email for the account...
  3. mail and calander

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mail and calander: can anyone tell me why mail downloadssome emails in just code. There doesn't seem to be any particular sourse of emails some just come through as code. I've about had it with mail and amabout to find a new client. I've had more trouble with it in the last few months....
  4. mail and calander

mail and calander: can anyone tell me why mail downloadssome emails in just code. There doesn't seem to be any particular sourse of emails some just come through as code. I've about had it with mail and amabout to find a new client. I've had more trouble with it in the last few months....
  5. mail and calander

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Mail and Calander App

Mail and Calander App: My mail and calander app was working fine yesterday afternoon. Then, boom, it would no longer open. Shutdown computer and waited about 5 minutes before turning it back on, didn't work. Clean disc...hey, it's worked in the past for other issues, didn't work. Ran a full...
  7. Uninstalling Mail and Calander

in Browsers and Email
    Uninstalling Mail and Calander: I am wanting to try Mail and Calander on Win10 x64 2004 but have a few questions Can I import mail from Thunderbird? Can I have M&C make a daily or bi-weekly backup to a file on my hard drive for archivals? If I do not like M&C and I uninstall, how do I make sure that all...
  8. New Microsoft Edge app version released for Android - June 24

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge app version released for Android - June 24: Microsoft Edge is the fast, safe web browser that gives you one continuous browsing experience from your Android phone to your Windows 10 device. Once you’ve linked your phone, your stuff will sync in the background, so you can browse wherever you like without skipping a...
  9. New Microsoft To-Do app version released for Android - October 24

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft To-Do app version released for Android - October 24: Microsoft To-Do is a simple and intelligent to-do list that makes it easy to plan your day. Whether it’s for work, school or home, To-Do will help you to increase your productivity and decrease your stress levels. It combines intelligent technology and beautiful design to...
  10. Reinstaling mail and calander app from app store

Reinstaling mail and calander app from app store: I reset my lap to the factory setting and found out that my mail and calander app does not show up on the start up screen. When I go to the app store I can find it there saying it is owned. But when I try to install , it down loads and then says cant install and will try...