Windows 10: Help - Mail app on Windows 10 prints small

Discus and support Help - Mail app on Windows 10 prints small in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have my email on the Mail app as I don't have Outlook. This issue just started today. I have tried to print emails (for archiving purposes required... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pink-94, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Help - Mail app on Windows 10 prints small

I have my email on the Mail app as I don't have Outlook. This issue just started today.

I have tried to print emails (for archiving purposes required at work) from the mail app and on the print preview they look as they should but when they print they have a really small font.

I have printed attachments (PDFS) from emails just fine.

I have reset my cookies in my internet browsers and reset the view settings as well.

Please help.

submitted by /u/pink-94
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/pink-94, Dec 10, 2020
  2. Clark Ari Win User

Windows 10 Mail app won't print some messages

We appreciate that you perform the steps that we've provided. We'd like to know if you're able to print files when using other applications. Since you mentioned that the issue still persists, we suggest that you uninstall the Windows 10 Mail app
    using the Windows PowerShell. To do this, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click Start, type Windows PowerShell, right-click on it, then select
      Run as administrator.
    • Enter the command below:
      • Get-AppxPackage *windowscommunicationsapps* | Remove-AppxPackage, then press
        Enter.

Once done, we suggest that you download theWindows 10 Mail and Calendar app from the
    Windows Store.

Get back to us with the result.

Clark Ari, Dec 10, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Help - Mail app on Windows 10 prints small :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 10, 2020
  4. Help - Mail app on Windows 10 prints small

Unable to print from Windows 10 Mail app

Hi Tom,

Thank you for responding.

As you have mentioned, I understand that the issue is confined only with Mail app, we will help you with this issue.

You may uninstall the apps which came inbuilt with Windows 10 using Windows PowerShell, reinstall using Windows store and check if you are able to print from Mail app.

Note: You need to close the Windows Store and other apps before executing the PowerShell command. Also, sign-out and sign-in before installing the apps from the
    store.

Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to reinstall the Mail and calendar app.

• get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage
    After performing the above steps, install the Mail and calendar app from the Windows store.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue with required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 10, 2020
Thema:

Help - Mail app on Windows 10 prints small

1. Help - Mail app on Windows 10 prints small - Similar Threads - Help Mail app

2. small print

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    small print: office jet 3830 prints very small instead of full page. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/small-print/29c604d1-332b-471a-bdcf-891ace6c8cb3
  3. Printing from Windows 10 Mail App

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printing from Windows 10 Mail App: Hi, ever since I printed a few 4 x6 photo's on my HP 5000 printer, everything I print from Windows 10 mail comes out microscopically reduced to fit on a 4 x 6 photo paper. I have reset the paper size in Windows Settings, in the print options from within Windows mail ......
  4. Windows Mail Printing too small

Windows Mail Printing too small: I am having an issue with trying to print emails. They print in miniature font - so small it is virtually unreadable - in the top left hand corner of the page. This has been since the latest update. I am using Windows 10 and printing on an Epson ET-2760 . I have read on...
  5. windows 10 mail app printing is tiny

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 mail app printing is tiny: On Friday December 11th, after an update to the mail app, everytime I print from the mail app the print is tiny, and in the top left 1/8 of a page. Can you please fix this? I can print from the calendar in the mail app and it prints fine. Its just from the email mail app....
  6. Windows 10 Mail App - print is tiny

Windows 10 Mail App - print is tiny: Since last friday whenever printing an email from the Mail App we get a scaled down version! Only a portion of the paper is filled with the EMail. This even happens when printing to pdf files! This is not a print-driver issue since we can print normaly from any other...
  7. Mail App prints very small in one corner of page

Mail App prints very small in one corner of page: I had a co-worker ask for help with printing out emails. She had recently gotten a new computer and each time she printed an email from the Mail App it printed out extremely small and in the top left corner of the page. Print preview looks normal. Brother Printer drivers...
  8. Windows 10 Mail App Does NOT Print!

Windows 10 Mail App Does NOT Print!: I see this is a recurring problem. All updates on my Brother printer. Every other program works fine. Latest Windows update not too long ago. Did that screw it up? This is frustrating...
  9. Windows 10 Mail App Does NOT Print!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Mail App Does NOT Print!: Nothing has been fixed since the posting on here 4 years ago? and you have to laugh when Microsoft say " try the troubleshooter! " he he he he, can anyone remember the time that a troubleshooter has actually worked because I can't, and I have been using computers since...
  10. help! The default font in Windows 10 Mail is too small

in Browsers and Email
    help! The default font in Windows 10 Mail is too small: I believe the default font is Calibri 11. That is much too small for my eyes. Is there any way to change the default font? I know his question was asked before but I am hoping someone has a new solution or Microsoft has remedied this. It is a hassle to change it every time I...