Windows 10: Help make the Photos app better

Discus and support Help make the Photos app better in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Where i can find ''Help make the Photos app better'' option in microsoft photos app ? I can't find any........ Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Tril645, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Tril645 Win User

Help make the Photos app better

Where i can find ''Help make the Photos app better'' option in microsoft photos app ?

I can't find any.....

:)

Tril645, Jun 1, 2019

2. WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10/photos

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Jun 1, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Photo App unable to sync photos

Hi,

I realize that you face difficulty with photos app. I will certainly help you.

To assist you better, let us know whether you are using same Microsoft account to login to the Windows photo app on both laptop and Desktop.

If not I suggest you to use same Microsoft account to log-in both laptop and desktop.

Then sign out of the photos app and restart the system. Then login again into Windows photo app and check.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to remove and re-add the source location within the windows photo app. Please follow below steps to change the source location.

• Type photos in search bar and press enter.

• Then click on settings (gear icon) in photos app and under
      sources section add the path where photos are saved.
    Please get back to us if you still face any difficulty with photos app.

Thank you.

Prahalad Aramanda, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Help make the Photos app better

Unable to open the photos in Photos App

Hello David,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing in opening the Photos in Windows. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Are you trying to open the photos in Photo App?
    • Are you getting any error messages when you try to open the photos?
    • Do you have the copy of those photos and are you able to open those photos?
    Please post to us with the information above to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

Help make the Photos app better

1. Help make the Photos app better - Similar Threads - Help Photos app

2. Help Photos App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Photos App: Hello,Having issues with my Photo app. I have done everything but Reset it. I am a little nervous to do that because I don't want to loose any photos. I see blocks where my photos should be with black background and red lines going through it like lightning strikes, black...
  3. Help Photos App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help Photos App: Hello,Having issues with my Photo app. I have done everything but Reset it. I am a little nervous to do that because I don't want to loose any photos. I see blocks where my photos should be with black background and red lines going through it like lightning strikes, black...
  4. make windows10 logo better

in Windows 10 Customization
    make windows10 logo better: please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/make-windows10-logo-better/268c9841-7743-4824-947c-af9196dc3f9a
  5. Is there Help for the Photo App?

Is there Help for the Photo App?: When cropping photos, I frequently get a "Oooops, we couldn't save that one" message. When I crop the photo again, it gets saved. I don't know why. I've scanned hundreds of photos. My scanner shows the photo on a black background, so every photo has to be cropped in the...
  6. [Help] Photo App

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Help] Photo App: I'm not sure when it happened but some corporate moron has decided the stellar Microsoft Photo App wasn't 'hip enough for them millennials' and now has implemented a slew of social media integration and a god awful photos scroll meant for mobile os' Is there any way to...
  7. Send us your feedback to help make windows better.

Send us your feedback to help make windows better.: Getting feedback message in settings after windows upgrade from 1803 to the latest oct update version 1809. I want to hide that from settings...
  8. Send us your feedback to help make windows better.

Send us your feedback to help make windows better.: Getting feedback message in settings after windows upgrade from 1803 to the latest oct update version 1809. I want to hide that from settings...
  9. make windows better

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    make windows better: How we can make windows more secure https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/make-windows-better/f254e71f-8722-4fb0-9551-90c305d5cee9"
  10. Apps to make tablet experience better?

Apps to make tablet experience better?: Hey there, recently got a Windows 10 tablet! Wondering if there's a list of the best (free) apps, mostly system apps. For example, one to add custom gestures.. There's one on the store, but it's NOT free. Hopefully you'll help me, thanks! 46798

Users found this page by searching for:

1. help make the photos app better