Windows 10: Help making pc run more smoothly

Discus and support Help making pc run more smoothly in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/12thinfantyfeelsguy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i0vl6k/help_making_pc_run_more_smoothly/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/12thinfantyfeelsguy, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Help making pc run more smoothly

/u/12thinfantyfeelsguy, Jul 30, 2020

2. Game Can't Run Smoothly In Windows 10. Need Help.

Hello Nur,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Method 1: You might be facing this issue due to the in-compatible graphics card drivers. I suggest you to download the latest graphics card drivers from the manufacturer’s website which is compatible with Windows 10 operating
    system and check if the issue is resolved.

Method 2: If the issue persists, I suggest you to install the graphic card drivers in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

Step 1: Compatibility mode runs the program in the current version of Windows using the settings from previous version of Windows.

• Download the latest driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website or locate the downloaded driver setup file of the previous operating system in your PC.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      properties

• Click on the compatibility tab, check the box
      Run this program in compatibility mode for, select
      Windows 10
      operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.

• Once the driver is installed in compatibility mode,
      restart the PC for the effective changes to take place.

Step 2: You can also follow the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

Write back to us with the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jul 30, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Help making pc run more smoothly

Windows 10 Windows key + g makes my PC chrash

Hi,

Please reply with the below information to know more about the issue:

• What exactly do you mean by “my PC gets a THRED STUCK IN DRVICE DRIVER”?
    • Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to follow below steps and check.

Step 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and also run the “start menu troubleshooter”, check if it helps.

Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/get-help-windows-start-menu

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

Help making pc run more smoothly

1. Help making pc run more smoothly - Similar Threads - Help making run

2. Preeti font is not smoothly Running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Preeti font is not smoothly Running: Preeti font Nepali is not working properly on my windows 11 from the beginning. I have microsoft 2010. and US, UK, Australia English keyboard. Nepali typing is smooth on Nepali keyboard but not in other keyboard. Specially, Shift + F, ],', Alt + number, are not working, they...
  3. My games not running smoothly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games not running smoothly.: I have lenovo ideapad 5 pro with amd ryzen 5000 series series 7, 16 gb ram and nvidia geforce gtx 1650. So, my games used to run very smoothly and suddenly started lagging and since then no improvement. I also checked my nvidia is also updated and game settings also looks...
  4. My games not running smoothly.

My games not running smoothly.: I have lenovo ideapad 5 pro with amd ryzen 5000 series series 7, 16 gb ram and nvidia geforce gtx 1650. So, my games used to run very smoothly and suddenly started lagging and since then no improvement. I also checked my nvidia is also updated and game settings also looks...
  5. Windows 10 not running smoothly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 not running smoothly: Hello everyoneI have an HP PC running windows 10 Home version 21H2 with 4GB of RAM I just upgraded it from 2GB. I just clean installed it 7 days ago but the problem I had with it before clean installing is what am having again. I'm running windows 10 Pro version 1809 before...
  6. Windows 10 not running smoothly

Windows 10 not running smoothly: Hello everyoneI have an HP PC running windows 10 Home version 21H2 with 4GB of RAM I just upgraded it from 2GB. I just clean installed it 7 days ago but the problem I had with it before clean installing is what am having again. I'm running windows 10 Pro version 1809 before...
  7. live wallpapers not running smoothly.

in Windows 10 Customization
    live wallpapers not running smoothly.: hello, so i bought this new pc and decided to use live wallpapers as a background, i installed the desktop live wallpaper app of the microsoft and also selected the wmv type of videos on the live wallpaper app to be played as my pc's background, but as soon as i selected the...
  8. My PC not running smoothly.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My PC not running smoothly.: Im not sure what was happening to my pc lately. Just 2 days ago I'm found that my pc not functioning properly. Im using Windows 10. Suddenly the PC very late shut down. So i just switch off directly. Well next day the pc not able to switch on. Later it's switch on. Many...
  9. My PC was running smoothly then it got updated...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC was running smoothly then it got updated...: Apparently my windows updated, which is absolutely amazing. But, why does it feel like it ruined my PC rather than fix issues? I can’t do anything on it now apparently. It simply crashes with some random Blue screen. After uninstalling the update I get some weird errors...
  10. Microsoft’s smooth scrolling for Chromium makes more progress

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s smooth scrolling for Chromium makes more progress: Microsoft recently shipped the first beta version of its new Edge browser for Windows 10, Windows 7 and macOS. Microsoft Edge, which is built on Google’s open-source browser foundation ‘Chromium’, comes with several features and it is also expected to receive scrolling...