Windows 10: Help managing 2 internet connection on same computer.

Discus and support Help managing 2 internet connection on same computer. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi! I have my wifi internet connection but I want to leave the wifi connection downloading lagre files and use my mobile data USB hotspot to use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PaulusGi94, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Help managing 2 internet connection on same computer.

Hi!

I have my wifi internet connection but I want to leave the wifi connection downloading lagre files and use my mobile data USB hotspot to use discord and play online games.

Is this possible by any way?...can windows do that? I can make a bridge connection with both internet access but can't select or idk how... what adapter is using each program.

Thanks ^^

submitted by /u/PaulusGi94
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/PaulusGi94, Jan 14, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 14, 2021
  3. quasar923 Win User
    internet connection problem- help

my internet connection suddenly failed about 2 days ago. we had to power cycyle the the router and modem. the other computers on the same router network were able to connect. my computer upstairs still had the same problem. i am using my laptop now with the same eathernet connection my computer that doesnt get a connection with and the internet works fine on the laptop. it just randomly stoped working and idk what to do now. the cable is fine because i am able to use the laptop on it and the laptop doesnt get wireless so i know its not the cable. my computer is in the system specs. ive tried setting defualts in bios and that doesnt work either. ive turned my firewall off and that doesnt help either. any suggestions?

quasar923, Jan 14, 2021
  4. topgundcp Win User

Help managing 2 internet connection on same computer.

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Help managing 2 internet connection on same computer. [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Help managing 2 internet connection on same computer. [​IMG]

topgundcp, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

Help managing 2 internet connection on same computer.

1. Help managing 2 internet connection on same computer. - Similar Threads - Help managing internet

2. WSL 2 No internet connectivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WSL 2 No internet connectivity: Hello,I have successfully installed Ubuntu with WSL 2. After setting up my account I tried to do 'sudo apt update' which failed to connect. I also tried to ping google but it failed as well. I searched online and found solutions with changing my /etc/resolv.conf nameserver to...
  3. WSL 2 No internet connectivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WSL 2 No internet connectivity: Hello,I have successfully installed Ubuntu with WSL 2. After setting up my account I tried to do 'sudo apt update' which failed to connect. I also tried to ping google but it failed as well. I searched online and found solutions with changing my /etc/resolv.conf nameserver to...
  4. WSL 2 No internet connectivity

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. 2 of the same partition in disk manager?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2 of the same partition in disk manager?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nikkes91 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gqpirk/2_of_the_same_partition_in_disk_manager/
  6. Unable to connect computer and printer to internet at the same time

Unable to connect computer and printer to internet at the same time: I cannot connect both my computer and wireless printer at same time ***Modified title from: Internet connections *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-computer-and-printer-to-internet/1b0fff37-19ac-4389-a9e4-2bd3d24aa150
  7. Sharing with desktops connected to the same internet?

Sharing with desktops connected to the same internet?: Hello, I recently reset my computer and now when I right click on a page or site, it'll say "Share with (insert desktop name here)" which is another computer in my house. How can I turn this off?...
  8. MasterCook Manager not connecting to the internet

MasterCook Manager not connecting to the internet: I am using Windows 10 Home with all the updates, and it's not allowing a program to connect to the internet. The MasterCook support folks say others do not have this problem using the same program. Is there an event log file I can check to determine what program is...
  9. Combine 2 Internet Connections

Combine 2 Internet Connections: Not sure if that's even something to ask here but I'll try anyway. Since my current cable connection is still paid for the next couple of months and my new fiber access is already activated I wondered if I can combine those 2 accesses to be one under Windows 10. I know I...
  10. 2 computers same acct...please help

in Windows 10 Support
    2 computers same acct...please help: Hi, I have 2 computers in my home. Both computers have the the user name and password when logging in. Also when I go to my Microsoft acct. both are listed under devices. I would like to have it so both devices have there own log in. If I delete the other computer listed in...