Windows 10: Help me again

Discus and support Help me again in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Ok so I enabled boot mode or safe mode i dont rebember anymore and now it wont work my pc anymore it only shows a black screen im on pc and the pc is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ambrociobanu, Nov 22, 2020 at 10:27 AM.

1. Help me again

Ok so I enabled boot mode or safe mode i dont rebember anymore and now it wont work my pc anymore it only shows a black screen im on pc and the pc is a custom built

:)

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

4. jmcslob Win User

Help me again

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Help me again :cool:

Thema:

Help me again

1. Help me again - Similar Threads - Help again

2. Need help with the Microsoft store again

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Need help with the Microsoft store again: I had previously gotten help earlier here and I accepted the guy that helped me's answer before I could verify if it worked. I'm back with a new thread because I'm still having the same problem. The store crashes on startup and now my brother can't play the game pass games....
  3. The password is incorrect try again error when signing in to laptop account help me fix it...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    The password is incorrect try again error when signing in to laptop account help me fix it...: [IMG]The password is incorrect try again error when signing in to laptop account help me fix it please update this laptop to windows 10 version of laptop school Password is 123 having issue until now whoa signed in on school acocunt on laptop Password is 123...
  4. Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.: I am trying to buy a game in the Microsoft Store. After following all the steps and entering the paying method, Microsoft Store prompts me with, "Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help." I have troubleshooted and even reset the Microsoft...
  5. "Try connecting your device again" bluetooth headset help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Try connecting your device again" bluetooth headset help: ive tried uninstalling the driver and updating but it sill gives me the same message submitted by /u/HeyCrabmanHeyEarl [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jlzquw/try_connecting_your_device_again_bluetooth/
  6. PIN Something went wrong, try again later. Needing help.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PIN Something went wrong, try again later. Needing help.: I was working in school and my computer had to restart for an update. So I restart and I have to reset my PIN. So I change it and I go into settings and try to change it back from the new PIN. But its saying Something went wrong, try again later. Ive looked it up online and...
  7. Windows is crashing again, need help to determine the cause.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows is crashing again, need help to determine the cause.: Hello, community. I am trying to determine what is wrong with my computer. It has been crashing inconsistently, but with emphasis on my GPU and possibly the heat in my apartment. About a month ago, I started hearing odd noises from my XFX RX 580 8GB GPU, which I think...
  8. ASKING AGAIN - NEED HELP PLS. I CAN'T PURCHASE COINS, KEYS, ETC. NEEDED FOR BINGO FROM...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ASKING AGAIN - NEED HELP PLS. I CAN'T PURCHASE COINS, KEYS, ETC. NEEDED FOR BINGO FROM...: Have tried everything that has been suggested. Even paid for Restoro as suggested by Microsoft help and still the same problem: Purchased Bingo from Microsoft, downloaded and have been playing just fine. Over the last two weeks when trying to purchase more coins, keys,...
  9. plz help me again.... i was using photos to open images and this happened.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    plz help me again.... i was using photos to open images and this happened.: [ATTACH] plz help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plz-help-me-again-i-was-using-photos-to-open/cd4a841e-962d-4c86-8ded-bd3011423215
  10. How to install Cortona again on Windows 10? Please help me

in Cortana
    How to install Cortona again on Windows 10? Please help me: I uninstalled Cortana unknowingly instead of disabling it since it took a lot of my memory. But now that I need Cortana for accessing the search bar, I am not able to install it back. I used the first step in this website to uninstall Cortana:...