Windows 10: Help me anybody!

Discus and support Help me anybody! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have turned something on while playing overwatch and i dont know how to turn it off i believe its some kind of performance indicator or something... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by zzGatez, Jul 13, 2018.

1. zzGatez Win User

Help me anybody!

I have turned something on while playing overwatch and i dont know how to turn it off i believe its some kind of performance indicator or something like that. Help me im loosing my mind...Help me anybody! [​IMG]

:)

zzGatez, Jul 13, 2018

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 13, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 13, 2018
  4. jmcslob Win User

Help me anybody!

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Help me anybody! :cool:

jmcslob, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

Help me anybody!

1. Help me anybody! - Similar Threads - Help anybody

2. My game wont load can anybody help me

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My game wont load can anybody help me: So basically when I go to play call of duty on this profile for Microsoft it wont load but when I go on my other Microsoft it load perfectly fine but the error message that pops up on this profile says its a network issue but how can it be that when the other profile loads...
  3. my ethernet driver isn't installed and wont install can anybody help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my ethernet driver isn't installed and wont install can anybody help me?: my ethernet driver isn't installed and wont install can anybody help me?ive tried ever thing online im open to suggestions i just built this pc it was working then disappeared...
  4. my ethernet driver isn't installed and wont install can anybody help me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my ethernet driver isn't installed and wont install can anybody help me?: my ethernet driver isn't installed and wont install can anybody help me?ive tried ever thing online im open to suggestions i just built this pc it was working then disappeared...
  5. HI CAN ANYBODY HELP ,I HAVE SUDDENLY LOST MY HOTMAIL ACCOUNTS RECIEVENG NO EMAILS WITH...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HI CAN ANYBODY HELP ,I HAVE SUDDENLY LOST MY HOTMAIL ACCOUNTS RECIEVENG NO EMAILS WITH...: HI I HAVE SUDDENLY LOST MY ICON AND ALL MY EMAILS RELATING TO MY HOTMAIL ACCOUNT ,CAN ANYBODY HELP PLEASE I AM NOT COMPUTER SAVY SORRY GRAHAM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-can-anybody-help-i-have-suddenly-lost-my/9e8fc1cf-b077-49da-940c-7836bcd765b5
  6. HI CAN ANYBODY HELP ,I HAVE SUDDENLY LOST MY HOTMAIL ACCOUNTS RECIEVENG NO EMAILS WITH...

HI CAN ANYBODY HELP ,I HAVE SUDDENLY LOST MY HOTMAIL ACCOUNTS RECIEVENG NO EMAILS WITH...: HI I HAVE SUDDENLY LOST MY ICON AND ALL MY EMAILS RELATING TO MY HOTMAIL ACCOUNT ,CAN ANYBODY HELP PLEASE I AM NOT COMPUTER SAVY SORRY GRAHAM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-can-anybody-help-i-have-suddenly-lost-my/9e8fc1cf-b077-49da-940c-7836bcd765b5
  7. I Somehow deleted my mouse and keyboard drivers : Can anybody help please ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Somehow deleted my mouse and keyboard drivers : Can anybody help please ?: So I was just disabling some drivers cuz i could not turn my core isolation back on and after I saved the changes and restarted the Pc my m&k stopped working… I am now stuck on the windows 11 login screen and i cant do sh**…I tried using other USB ports and other mice and...
  8. I Somehow deleted my mouse and keyboard drivers : Can anybody help please ?

I Somehow deleted my mouse and keyboard drivers : Can anybody help please ?: So I was just disabling some drivers cuz i could not turn my core isolation back on and after I saved the changes and restarted the Pc my m&k stopped working… I am now stuck on the windows 11 login screen and i cant do sh**…I tried using other USB ports and other mice and...
  9. Will Quicken 2000 work on transfer from 10 to 11? Anybody help please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will Quicken 2000 work on transfer from 10 to 11? Anybody help please?: Quicken 2000 program and file has worked ok on all previous transfers. will it work on move from W10 to W11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-quicken-2000-work-on-transfer-from-10-to-11/d3632736-c6bf-4c25-a6c4-3fd98aad0439
  10. Will Quicken 2000 work on transfer from 10 to 11? Anybody help please?

Will Quicken 2000 work on transfer from 10 to 11? Anybody help please?: Quicken 2000 program and file has worked ok on all previous transfers. will it work on move from W10 to W11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-quicken-2000-work-on-transfer-from-10-to-11/d3632736-c6bf-4c25-a6c4-3fd98aad0439