Windows 10: HELP ME ASAP! RESET PROBLEM

Discus and support HELP ME ASAP! RESET PROBLEM in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; here's the thing 1. I decide to factory reset my windows 10 because of wireless adapter error code 56 2. Then the reset start until installing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GiservinTz, Jun 17, 2020.

1. HELP ME ASAP! RESET PROBLEM

here's the thing

1. I decide to factory reset my windows 10 because of wireless adapter error code 56

2. Then the reset start until installing windows part and got an error, and I thought its because my mouse is plugged, so I removed it. And laptop restarted

3. And because my laptop is dual boot with ubuntu, it's annoying for automatic restart to go to ubuntu first, so I change the boot priority in bios switching ubuntu with windows boot menu

4. And then after that , I got stuck on "undoing change", so I force shut down my laptop

5. And now the problem.. "choose an option" loop start , and I don't know how to fix this

And unfortunately I didn't make any backup recovery on flash disk or dvd. Please help me!

:)

GiservinTz, Jun 17, 2020
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Jun 17, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 17, 2020
  4. swat354 Win User

HELP ME ASAP! RESET PROBLEM

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

HELP ME ASAP! RESET PROBLEM

1. HELP ME ASAP! RESET PROBLEM - Similar Threads - HELP ASAP RESET

2. google chrome accounts problem please help me asap

in Windows 10 Gaming
    google chrome accounts problem please help me asap: i recently got disconnected on 2 of my chrome accounts randomly, i may know an application that may have did it, galaxyswapper v2what do i do does it mean it just stole my google accounts?...
  3. google chrome accounts problem please help me asap

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    google chrome accounts problem please help me asap: i recently got disconnected on 2 of my chrome accounts randomly, i may know an application that may have did it, galaxyswapper v2what do i do does it mean it just stole my google accounts?...
  4. accounts problem please help me asap

in Windows 10 Gaming
    accounts problem please help me asap: i recently got disconnected on 2 of my chrome accounts randomly, i may know an application that may have did it, galaxyswapper v2what do i do does it mean it just stole my google accounts?...
  5. accounts problem please help me asap

accounts problem please help me asap: i recently got disconnected on 2 of my chrome accounts randomly, i may know an application that may have did it, galaxyswapper v2what do i do does it mean it just stole my google accounts?...
  6. HELP ASAP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP ASAP: Soon as I set it up and restarted it I got the automatic repair message and I don’t have a back up so I can’t sign in I’m PISSED I NEED ANSWERES ASAP!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-asap/b9b23a23-0c06-4ada-97e7-2cf6f0d0ec7e
  7. IMPORTANT PROBLEM!!! HELP ASAP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IMPORTANT PROBLEM!!! HELP ASAP: At the moment , I do not have any pre-installed apps into my PC , like notepad , text document , MICROSOFT STORE , Photos APP , I JUST INSTALLED WINDOWS 11 , WHAT IS THIS MICROSOFT , I CANT EVEN DOWNLOAD NOR SEE ANY PHOTO OR DOWNLOAD ANYTHING BECAUSE MS DOESNT EXIST AND IVE...
  8. IMPORTANT PROBLEM!!! HELP ASAP

IMPORTANT PROBLEM!!! HELP ASAP: At the moment , I do not have any pre-installed apps into my PC , like notepad , text document , MICROSOFT STORE , Photos APP , I JUST INSTALLED WINDOWS 11 , WHAT IS THIS MICROSOFT , I CANT EVEN DOWNLOAD NOR SEE ANY PHOTO OR DOWNLOAD ANYTHING BECAUSE MS DOESNT EXIST AND IVE...
  9. Please help me asap

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help me asap: hello guys! last night i started my laptop for online gaming and when the game just started i plugged my new headphones they were already having problems with some of the apps as they wont recognize teamspeak/csgo mic/volume but usually were usually fixed in 5-10 minsbut...
  10. HIGH MEMORY USAGE, HELP ME ASAP.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HIGH MEMORY USAGE, HELP ME ASAP.: Hello, I'm Ayan, a Microsoft customer. Actually, I am experiencing high memory usage by Anti Malware Service executable. I posted a question about this before also but got no response nor from the community nor the company. I even asked the the company's expert Get help to...