Windows 10: HELP ME! BSOD on Windows 10 20h2 !!! When starting!

Discus and support HELP ME! BSOD on Windows 10 20h2 !!! When starting! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello friends, I recently updated my windows 10 1909 to 20h2, when I turn on my pc I got a blue screen with the message: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. Then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/K11r, Nov 22, 2020.

1. /u/K11r Win User

HELP ME! BSOD on Windows 10 20h2 !!! When starting!

Hello friends, I recently updated my windows 10 1909 to 20h2, when I turn on my pc I got a blue screen with the message: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. Then it restarts and everything normal. I can even play GTA V, COD Warzone normally. Then I turn off the computer and the next morning the same thing happens, sometimes it gives me the error: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED. I installed BlueScreenView and apparently the conflict is with: NTOSKRNL.EXE

I have tested with memtest86 and there are no ram errors. I also think it is not ram memory because I can play quietly for hours. The problem is when you turn on the machine after being off for a few hours.

Has anyone had this problem? How can I solve that?

HELP ME!!!!!!

submitted by /u/K11r
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/K11r, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Windows 20H2 Domain Join breaks Start Menu

Upon doing a recovery of a system to start with a clean slate, it now installs 20H2. All looks good. Start menu and taskbar look normal.

We then join it to our domain. Upon reboot, the start menu will not show the applications list. No option to expose it. Start menu settings shows "Show app list in start menu" greyed out. Trying to log out shows as the only option "Change Account Settings"
    Right clicking on taskbar, the task manager is greyed out. We checked the GPO for the start menu app list removal and it is listed as "not configured". Tried setting the local policy to different settings with no effect.

Read thru the event viewer and nothing jumped out as related.

All very strange. We are a hospital that has been running this AD schema for a number of years. It is based on Windows Server 2012 R2. We have over 250 systems with multiple levels of windows 10 Pro systems in production, with none of them showing these
    behaviors. At this point, 20H2 is unusable for us.

JohnWilliamsCCH, Nov 22, 2020
  4. HELP ME! BSOD on Windows 10 20h2 !!! When starting!

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

HELP ME! BSOD on Windows 10 20h2 !!! When starting!

1. HELP ME! BSOD on Windows 10 20h2 !!! When starting! - Similar Threads - HELP BSOD 20h2

2. Windows 10 Start Menu 20H2

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Start Menu 20H2: Hi, I am having a problem with the full-screen start menu, when I have it on the full screen it has an ugly grey or a blinding white color as the background. Does anybody know how to fix this?[ATTACH]...
  3. Help me to Forward Port in Windows 20H2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help me to Forward Port in Windows 20H2: Hello I have been trying to forward my ports for my bit torrent clients but an unsuccessful to do so. Since I am not that technical so at times it is hard for me to follow the guides online. I mean I have googled and read many tutorials online and followed all the steps and...
  4. Intermittent BSOD - Windows 10 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intermittent BSOD - Windows 10 20H2: I have seen a couple BSODs on my new PC; very infrequently; I suspect there is some instability with drivers for the new hard. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - dxgmms2.sys Minidump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kUcLNA9FWiAYlOo9Bqa9oqIW7lk4tHZl/view?usp=sharing System...
  5. Help me Please “Reset and clean install Windows 10 20H2”

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help me Please “Reset and clean install Windows 10 20H2”: Admin (I use a program to help google translate . Sorry for making it difficult for everyone to understand.) Now my notebook (buy 1 week) issue same Pc am nearly crazy. Today I have a question to ask only 1 post, problems arise Notebook Installing Windows 10 version 20H2...
  6. help me : BSOD

in Windows 10 Customization
    help me : BSOD: 0x000000ef https://husteduvn-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/vu_pn194411_sis_hust_edu_vn/EXwSItBaDVpDqKNA4e30qlAB30R3Qo7kIUmgp67qgyVBOA?e=Q9sQKe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-bsod/fd22aec5-9f43-4776-a701-711bc24b6ff8
  7. BSOD Windows 10 20H2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Windows 10 20H2: Hello, i got many BSODs lately and got a Memory Dump. Can you analyze it for investigation? Greetings MM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-windows-10-20h2/4b881d75-7eee-4e60-866d-09b95c665d63
  8. Windows 20H2. No bluetooth when starting computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 20H2. No bluetooth when starting computer: Hi, I have a Dell XPS 9550. Around a month ago, while still having 2004, something happened in one of the windows updates because suddenly the laptop would not have bluetooth activated when starting up. I would show Bluetooth is off in Settings. I was able to fix it by...
  9. BSOD when start Windows

BSOD when start Windows: Hello, when i'm opening my pc i recive a bluescreen with the error "thread stuck in device driver" and c:..../srttrail.txt , what could i do to repair this ? I zis tried the chkdsk and other things. [Original Title: Bsod]...
  10. BSOD when starting windows

BSOD when starting windows: hello, I have a computer here I suspect could be my video card failing. Its a different spec than whats posted on my profile. I first noticed this issue when my computer would not go to sleep (as per the settings) or it would go to sleep I would turn it on and the screen...