Windows 10: Help me clear a "folder" not an e-mail from the Windows Mail Outbox!

Discus and support Help me clear a "folder" not an e-mail from the Windows Mail Outbox! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This has to do with the list of folders on the left side of the screen in Windows Mail. I wanted to move one of my folders up to put in alphabetical... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Grandpa Jim, Jun 28, 2022.

1. Help me clear a "folder" not an e-mail from the Windows Mail Outbox!

This has to do with the list of folders on the left side of the screen in Windows Mail. I wanted to move one of my folders up to put in alphabetical order. But somehow it ended up INSIDE the default Outbox folder. Now I can't remove it. It doesn't respond to select or right click, etc. Can anyone help me to undo this mistake--and clear the Outbox?

:)

Grandpa Jim, Jun 28, 2022

2. E-mails showing as in Outbox but folder is empty (Outlook 2010)

At work, I am trying to send some e-mails in Outlook 2010 but they're getting stuck in the Outbox folder (and the recipients are not receiving them).

Outlook shows:

Outbox [4]

When I open the Outbox folder, no e-mails are inside.

The Outbox folder shows, "There are no items to show in this view."

Any ideas?

King Mustard, Jun 28, 2022
  3. Hitman Win User
    E mail problem

Hello
    This is a weird thing going on with my wife's e mail a little hard to explain.
    We are with time.Warner/spectrum
    I have asked at there sites and searched on lone put no real info.
    Windows 10 e mail app is Windows live mail

Ok here we go
    I set it all up ports and security and ports it is all working
    DownLoads the required folders sends and recieves mail all is good.
    It will be working for days even weeks and then all of a sudden the whole account is gone.
    All folders emails saved and deleted all gone.
    This have happened a few times now at least 4 or 5 times 2 times in the last month.

Is there a virus or malware or something that is doing this. ?
    Every time it has happened I do change the password.
    She has another account with verizon that still works and have np with.

Any suggestions or advise please
    Thaks
    Ruben

Hitman, Jun 28, 2022
  4. Help me clear a "folder" not an e-mail from the Windows Mail Outbox!

Sent e-mail problem on Outlook Mail for Windows 10

Hi ....sorry for the delay in responding.

• I am using Outlook Mail for Windows 10 and cannot send e-mails. They all end up in "Drafts" folder.
    • I periodically reboot the computer, so I'm sure there was a Windows update and it might have occurred just prior to the problem.
    • I'm not receiving any error messages.
    • I went to Outlook.com on the web and successfully sent e-mails, with and without pic attachments to my e-mail address *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, the same account on Outlook Mail for Windows 10.

As an aside, I also use Windows Live Mail and it will not send an e-mail with a pic attachment. Instead, it sends it to the "Outbox" folder. Until that entry is deleted in the Outbox folder, no e-mails can be sent. Once deleted, e-mails sans pics can
    be sent I'd love to have a fix for that.

JamesGrauer, Jun 28, 2022
Thema:

Help me clear a "folder" not an e-mail from the Windows Mail Outbox!

1. Help me clear a "folder" not an e-mail from the Windows Mail Outbox! - Similar Threads - Help clear folder

2. Help me clear a "folder" not an e-mail from the Windows Mail Outbox!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me clear a "folder" not an e-mail from the Windows Mail Outbox!: This has to do with the list of folders on the left side of the screen in Windows Mail. I wanted to move one of my folders up to put in alphabetical order. But somehow it ended up INSIDE the default Outbox folder. Now I can't remove it. It doesn't respond to select or right...
  3. Mail stuck in outbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail stuck in outbox: Hi! I am using Microsoft Mail Version 16005.14326.20858.0 and my outgoing messages keep getting stuck in the Outbox and numerous blank draft message pile up. Any suggestions?...
  4. Mail stuck in outbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail stuck in outbox: Hi! I am using Microsoft Mail Version 16005.14326.20858.0 and my outgoing messages keep getting stuck in the Outbox and numerous blank draft message pile up. Any suggestions?...
  5. Deleting multiple e- mails from Windows Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Deleting multiple e- mails from Windows Mail: Since I've moved to Windows 10 edge, and had to go onto Windows mail, I've discovered I can no longer delete a lot of e mails in one go. I used to be able to do this when I was on Windows live mail. It's very useful as I get lots of notifications in one day from a facebook...
  6. Help with "Outbox" e-mails not being in new Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Help with "Outbox" e-mails not being in new Microsoft Edge: Hello, I need help figuring out why all my e-mails that I have set up using the "delay delivery" option are not being sent. I can't get the little "paper airplane" to show up showing my e-mail is ready to go. This function is a huge part of my job and I'm VERY frustrated...
  7. undeliverable e-mails NOT from me

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    undeliverable e-mails NOT from me: I keep getting e-mails notices form Microsoft that an e-mail eminating from me is "undeliverable" yet I did not sent these e-mails int he first place. They are all going to Russian addresses. I did not sent these e-mails. I also found my One Drive page open, but I did...
  8. E mail folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    E mail folders: Cam I set up an account in Mail that will automatically sync folders and their contents from that account ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/e-mail-folders/4796ba08-5d2d-4bb2-abf4-4b43d02666d7
  9. help me get my e-mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    help me get my e-mail: I cannot access my e-mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/help-me-get-my-e-mail/57df1ee6-9e0e-481b-be54-b503abfa5589
  10. E-mails showing as in Outbox but folder is empty (Outlook 2010)

in Browsers and Email
    E-mails showing as in Outbox but folder is empty (Outlook 2010): At work, I am trying to send some e-mails in Outlook 2010 but they're getting stuck in the Outbox folder (and the recipients are not receiving them). Outlook shows: Outbox [4] When I open the Outbox folder, no e-mails are inside. The Outbox folder shows, "There...