Windows 10: Help me convert this to 60fps using AI

Discus and support Help me convert this to 60fps using AI in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello! Can you help me convert this to 60fps? There are some AI powered tools also available on GitHub. But it requires a GPU. My PC doesnt even have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Rahbab Chowdhury, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Help me convert this to 60fps using AI

Hello! Can you help me convert this to 60fps? There are some AI powered tools also available on GitHub. But it requires a GPU. My PC doesnt even have one. It runs on integrated graphics XD. Thanks!

:)

Rahbab Chowdhury, Nov 18, 2020

2. Cannot convert GPT to MBR.

Hi Michael,

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

This method you have to backup all your data and delete all partitions and volumes. Then use the
    DISKPART command.

• Open command prompt and type in DISKPART and press Enter
    • Then type in list disk (Note down the number of disk you want to convert to GPT)
    • Then type in select disk number of disk
    • Finally type in convert gpt.
    Hope the information helps. Do reply if you need further assistance.

Anup Karkal, Nov 18, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 18, 2020
  4. Help me convert this to 60fps using AI

ASUS Ai Charger and Ai Charger Plus removed, notification every time computer starts...

Hi,

I realize that you get notification about
    ASUS Ai Charger and Ai Charger Plus being removed. I will try to help you with this issue.

Suggest you to update any Asus utility program that came with the computer and restart the PC to check if that helps.

Suggest you to boot the computer in a clean boot state and check if that helps. A clean boot state will help us to determine if any 3rd party service or application is causing this issue.

How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: After you have finished troubleshooting, follow the steps under “How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot” in the article to boot to normal startup.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

Help me convert this to 60fps using AI

1. Help me convert this to 60fps using AI - Similar Threads - Help convert 60fps

2. Is AI helpful to Microsoft or harmful?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is AI helpful to Microsoft or harmful?: The use of AI, in my opinion, is not very Intelligent in a lot of areas, and I don't think it is helpful to Microsoft in the area of generating puzzles to determine authenticity.Unless perhaps, it's what is fed the AI.I do not think asking a user to solve a puzzle 20 times...
  3. Is AI helpful to Microsoft or harmful?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is AI helpful to Microsoft or harmful?: The use of AI, in my opinion, is not very Intelligent in a lot of areas, and I don't think it is helpful to Microsoft in the area of generating puzzles to determine authenticity.Unless perhaps, it's what is fed the AI.I do not think asking a user to solve a puzzle 20 times...
  4. ClipChamp 60fps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ClipChamp 60fps: Hello,How do I make clipchamp export at 60fps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipchamp-60fps/6ab5545e-f98e-40df-be44-9a53f6a18046
  5. ClipChamp 60fps

ClipChamp 60fps: Hello,How do I make clipchamp export at 60fps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipchamp-60fps/6ab5545e-f98e-40df-be44-9a53f6a18046
  6. Problem on converting 32bit to 64. Please help me out

Problem on converting 32bit to 64. Please help me out: Hello! This is Mitran here. I saw a youtube video and start setting my pc from 32 to 64 bit using cmd prompt. After I followed all those steps correctly, final step is on rename a file that kernel 32 bit to 64 . But I installed windows 10 pro for 32 bit lap. I got a doubt...
  7. Problem on converting 32bit to 64. Please help me out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem on converting 32bit to 64. Please help me out: Hello! This is Mitran here. I saw a youtube video and start setting my pc from 32 to 64 bit using cmd prompt. After I followed all those steps correctly, final step is on rename a file that kernel 32 bit to 64 . But I installed windows 10 pro for 32 bit lap. I got a doubt...
  8. 60FPS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    60FPS: Hi, I can't export videos at 1080p@60fps in Video Editor from Windows 10.Send a feedback to Microsoft to add these features: Export up to 1080p@60fps and choose custom resolution to export it....
  9. 60FPS

60FPS: Hi, I can't export videos at 1080p@60fps in Video Editor from Windows 10.Send a feedback to Microsoft to add these features: Export up to 1080p@60fps and choose custom resolution to export it....
  10. 4k 60fps not working

4k 60fps not working: hai, iam using a saphire pulse RX580 graphic card ,intel i5 9th gen processor 1month before 4k 60fps videos was working on windows movie & tv software smoothly .but now iam only getting sound no video i think its gone after an windows update...