Windows 10: Help Me Decide

Discus and support Help Me Decide in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello! I'm thinking of buying a table-computer thing... "Your next computer, is not a computer", you feel me? I feel very confortable in any OS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sp4tr, Apr 15, 2020.

1. /u/sp4tr Win User

Help Me Decide

Hello! I'm thinking of buying a table-computer thing... "Your next computer, is not a computer", you feel me? I feel very confortable in any OS (Windows, MacOS, ChromeOS, iPadOS). I'm trying to decide a base model iPad, a Surface Go, and a Lenovo Chromebook Duet... but i can't Help Me Decide :(

So i decided to turn to Reddit! Why do y'all, members of the r/Windows10 think anyone should buy a Windows machine? Thanks uwu

PS: Keep in mind i'm a student, so I'm only doing some Word processing, browsing, consuming content, and maybe some light gaming

submitted by /u/sp4tr
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sp4tr, Apr 15, 2020
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Apr 15, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 15, 2020
  4. Help Me Decide

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

Help Me Decide

1. Help Me Decide - Similar Threads - Help Decide

2. So I decided to reinstall windows and i need help to make sure everything is fine.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So I decided to reinstall windows and i need help to make sure everything is fine.: So i reinstalled windows because i was experiencing these issues:Not being able to download anything from microsoft store kept loading for eternity, i tried.Windows update in settings just had a paused icon and said “Error occured Please reopen settings later” I always tried,...
  3. So I decided to reinstall windows and i need help to make sure everything is fine.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So I decided to reinstall windows and i need help to make sure everything is fine.: So i reinstalled windows because i was experiencing these issues:Not being able to download anything from microsoft store kept loading for eternity, i tried.Windows update in settings just had a paused icon and said “Error occured Please reopen settings later” I always tried,...
  4. I do not know what has happened but my computer randomly just decided to stop working. Help!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I do not know what has happened but my computer randomly just decided to stop working. Help!!!: Yesterday, my computer decided to completely fail on me and I do not know why. It all started when I was on chrome and I noticed all of my tabs weren't working as it said that apparently I was offline when my internet was working completely normally. I decided to just...
  5. I do not know what has happened but my computer randomly just decided to stop working. Help!!!

I do not know what has happened but my computer randomly just decided to stop working. Help!!!: Yesterday, my computer decided to completely fail on me and I do not know why. It all started when I was on chrome and I noticed all of my tabs weren't working as it said that apparently I was offline when my internet was working completely normally. I decided to just...
  6. I do not know what has happened but my computer randomly just decided to stop working. Help!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. HELP! my pc has suddenly decided that windows is not activated?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP! my pc has suddenly decided that windows is not activated?: I built this PC end of last year. Bought windows 10 home DIRECT from Microsoft store, even though it cost over 5 times as much as other software key vendors. Been working fine until today, but now windows is telling me that it's not activated, error code 0x803FABB8. There are...
  8. HELP! my pc has suddenly decided that windows is not activated?

HELP! my pc has suddenly decided that windows is not activated?: I built this PC end of last year. Bought windows 10 home DIRECT from Microsoft store, even though it cost over 5 times as much as other software key vendors. Been working fine until today, but now windows is telling me that it's not activated, error code 0x803FABB8. There are...
  9. HELP! my pc has suddenly decided that windows is not activated?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  10. I am confused... help me decide

I am confused... help me decide: I have 2 laptops. One is a very new laptop which belongs to my family members but I can use it too, and the other is a 7 year old low end laptop which belongs to me, For my new laptop, everything is going fine. But for my old laptop, I am currently just switching through a...