Windows 10: Help me diagnose this Blue Screen please Minidump included

Discus and support Help me diagnose this Blue Screen please Minidump included in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello In the past, you have been extremely helpful to me, helping to analyse blue screen error dumps I had. I very much appreciate that. Now I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OliverK95, Jan 3, 2020.

1. OliverK95 Win User

Help me diagnose this Blue Screen please Minidump included

Hello

In the past, you have been extremely helpful to me, helping to analyse blue screen error dumps I had. I very much appreciate that.

Now I have another dump file with a possibly different cause, please help me analyse this one as well! Thank you very much!

I believe I had no third party security software installed and I suspect Oracle Virtualbox's networking driver could be the cause but I'm not sure.

Thank you very much!

Oliver

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yv0jdn525nwgb9g/010220-63593-01.dmp?dl=0

:)

OliverK95, Jan 3, 2020
  2. Dann Win User

Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death!

This is the first time i have ever got the blue screen, but it keeps on occurring, and so i cannot get onto that hard drive, it shuts down within a second of the blue screen showing itself, which doesnt give me any time to read it lol. So i am completely confused as there is no Path of: "C:\WINDOWS\Minidump" as well

Thanks for the help, do you have any further suggestions ?

Dann, Jan 3, 2020
  3. Freeze and restart, BSOD, minidumps included

Hi,

Corrupted device drivers, or damaged or removed system files can be causing Blue screen errors. We appreciate the minidump files that you've provided, however we're unable to download and open it. We suggest that you upload the file using OneDrive. As an
    initial troubleshooting, you may check this
    article
    for the steps on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors.

Feel free to post back, and we'll assist you further.

Rachelle Gra, Jan 3, 2020
  4. Help me diagnose this Blue Screen please Minidump included

Please Help analyze MiniDump Files (included)/BSODs/ ntoskrnl.exe/

Hi,

In most cases, this problem is caused by corrupted system files. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Was there an error code displayed when experiencing the blue screen error?

Meanwhile, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article
    to help fix the blue screen error. We also recommend posting on
    TechNet forum to analyze the dump files.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Gerard Qui, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

Help me diagnose this Blue Screen please Minidump included

1. Help me diagnose this Blue Screen please Minidump included - Similar Threads - Help diagnose Blue

2. Blue Screen ntoskrnl.exe Please help with minidump files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen ntoskrnl.exe Please help with minidump files: I've been getting occasional bluescreens every other day or so for a couple months but starting today my PC's been crashing almost every hour. I ran memory diagnostic which said I have a memory problem, I confirmed this by testing both sticks of ram together and individually...
  3. Can somebody help me diagnosing this minidump please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can somebody help me diagnosing this minidump please: I am getting BSDs in a new laptop with Windows 10.In the Event Viewer I see this critical event associated to the most recent one:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000010e 0x000000000000002d, 0xffffa20102fe4a70, 0xffffa200fee18ae0,...
  4. Can somebody help me diagnosing this minidump please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can somebody help me diagnosing this minidump please: I am getting BSDs in a new laptop with Windows 10.In the Event Viewer I see this critical event associated to the most recent one:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000010e 0x000000000000002d, 0xffffa20102fe4a70, 0xffffa200fee18ae0,...
  5. Can somebody help me diagnosing this minidump please

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. blue screen of death minidump, please help

blue screen of death minidump, please help: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.685 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\$RCB0DG1.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is: srv* Executable...
  7. Help Diagnosing WHEA Error? Minidump Included

Help Diagnosing WHEA Error? Minidump Included: Lately I've been having issues with my gaming PC with crashes occurring while in game. I've had an extremely tough time figuring out what seems to be the problem. I have been getting Kernel Power event 41 task 63 errors for weeks now. I've finally been able to locate the mini...
  8. Frequent Blue Screens - MiniDump Included

Frequent Blue Screens - MiniDump Included: I'm getting rather annoyed at this now. My PC is bluescreening once or twice a day now, and has been a for a little while. It frequently happens when I come back to the PC after not using it for a while, but not instantly, usually after I pull up a browser or navigate to...
  9. Blue screen diagnoses help

Blue screen diagnoses help: Getting this type of error . Blue screen says "service exception error" and the event viewer show this: Log Name: Application Source: Windows Error Reporting Date: 9/27/2020 12:59:35 PM Event ID: 1001 Task Category: None Level:...
  10. Help me analyse this blue screen minidump please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help me analyse this blue screen minidump please: Hi My PC worked fine but after reinstalling Windows (and installing the latest drivers from manufacturer) it started to throw these blue screens. I caught a minidump too. Can you please help me analyse it? System is: Lenovo Ideapad 330s-15ikb Intel Core i5-8250u 8 GB...