Windows 10: Help me, endless "your pc did not start correctly" loop

Discus and support Help me, endless "your pc did not start correctly" loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This afternoon I was playing on my laptop when suddenly it shuted down out of nowhere, I restarted it and it showed "your pc did not start correctly",... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ruben17007, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Help me, endless "your pc did not start correctly" loop

This afternoon I was playing on my laptop when suddenly it shuted down out of nowhere, I restarted it and it showed "your pc did not start correctly", I tried restarting it countless times and just comes back to this, and I've been stuck since then in a endless loop of restarting my pc. I've seen a ton of videos and tried many different things like restarting my pc and enter with safe mode, and going to the bios and changing something and then restarting, but none of them worked. There are some other things I could try that require my account password like entering the command prompt , but I can't because I don't know why but my password gets rejected even though it is correct.

If somebody could help me with this thx.

:)

Ruben17007, Dec 4, 2020
  2. Sharief K Win User

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Dec 4, 2020
  3. scopio Win User
    PC goes into an endless BOOT loop

Boot loop
    Dell Inspiron 530
    Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit
    AMD Athlon 64 dual core
    4GB DDR2
    EVGA Graphics Card
    PC showed no sign of powering on,
    Removed graphics card
    Disconnected HDD and DVD/CD ROM
    Tested the power supply unit with multi meter all voltages are OK
    Removed CMOS battery and replaced with new battery
    Replaced the graphics card and connected the HDD and the DVD/CD ROM
    The pc powered on and could hear the beep as normal, had the message Diskette drive 0 seek failure, went into the BIOS disabled the Floppy A [1.44, 3.5 in.]
    Set the BOOT device priority to;
    First Hard Disk
    Second CD ROM
    Third Removable
    Fourth Hard Disk although there isn’t a fourth HDD
    I am confused as on the HDD Group Boot Priority it states “1 3rd Master: WDC WD5000AAKS-75YGA0" which is my only HDD that has ever been installed with Windows plus data and applications.

Help me, endless "your pc did not start correctly" loop [​IMG]

The problem I have now is that the BOOT sequence goes into a loop and does not load Windows but instead after each loop the screen shows that there is NO SIGNAL and the pc starts again and the splash screen displays but the pc goes into the same loop over and over again with no other message.
    Any help with sorting this endless loop and getting the pc to load Windows would be most appreciated. *Wink

scopio, Dec 4, 2020
  4. Help me, endless "your pc did not start correctly" loop

endless start up looping

windows 10 is in an endless start up loop. we have tried every way to fix it short of using a usb and media ?. We have tried for days. the pc is about 2 years old. I"m at a loss. any ideas ?

shudderbutter81, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

Help me, endless "your pc did not start correctly" loop

1. Help me, endless "your pc did not start correctly" loop - Similar Threads - Help endless did

2. Your pc did not start correctly loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your pc did not start correctly loop: Hello, I keep entering automatic repair every time i open my pc or click restart at repair or continue at automatic repair i keep entering in it i just want to enter windows normally pls help+ notesWhen i try the reset this pc optionI get"there was a problem resetting your...
  3. Your pc did not start correctly loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your pc did not start correctly loop: Hello, I keep entering automatic repair every time i open my pc or click restart at repair or continue at automatic repair i keep entering in it i just want to enter windows normally pls help+ notesWhen i try the reset this pc optionI get"there was a problem resetting your...
  4. Your pc did not start correctly loop

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Your PC did not start correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your PC did not start correctly: Everytime I update the Bluetooth on my computer, it completely breaks my computer. No amount of automatic repair or system restore fixes the issue. Last time this happened, I had to take it into a repair shop. How do I fix this issue?...
  6. Your pc did not start correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your pc did not start correctly: I dont have a good english but I hope u understand me. I didnt turn on my laptop from some months. Today I tried start , will start normally but my screen was blocked . I restarted, after this , was apper blue screen with this error. I tried use Startup repara but doesnt...
  7. Help with “Your PC did not start correctly”

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with “Your PC did not start correctly”: I restarted my computer so it would update windows and now whenever it boots up I get a blue screen saying: Automatic Repair Your PC did not start correctly Press “Restart” to restart your PC, which can sometimes fix the problem. You can also press “Advanced options” to...
  8. Your pc did not start correctly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your pc did not start correctly: The automatic update to W10 resulted in the error message "Your pc did not start correctly". I went through all of the automatic repairs it did not work. All the attempts went into repetitive loop...
  9. Automatic Repair Loop, Your PC did not start correctly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic Repair Loop, Your PC did not start correctly: Hello! I've ran into a bit of an issue, I can't seem to boot into windows. My system is uefi, windows x64 1903 build and I am stuck in automatic repair loop and can't even boot into safe mode, automatic repair starts immediately after trying to boot into safe mode. I...
  10. Your PC did not start correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your PC did not start correctly: Hello all, My PC was working fine over night, when i woke up this morning, it gave me the above message with automotic repair. Restarting did not work, shutting down did not work. resetting the PC with all the options gave me Could not Reset errors. Startup repair could not...