Windows 10: Help me figure out cause of BSOD, different stopcodes each time.

Discus and support Help me figure out cause of BSOD, different stopcodes each time. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have been getting BSOD since I first got my computer from a refurbished place. Always for a different reason. Today I have gotten two:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ntaylor2, Oct 19, 2020.

1. ntaylor2 Win User

Help me figure out cause of BSOD, different stopcodes each time.

Hello, I have been getting BSOD since I first got my computer from a refurbished place. Always for a different reason. Today I have gotten two: critical structure corruption and memory management.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1tcN7Vb1PCcXYwAwTOrEIKTcc3jzv3dvX?usp=sharing

I have shared a link with the minidump file and with the msinfo32. I am suspecting it may be a hardware issue as I have tried running the typical suggestions in the past such as checking drivers and memory management.

Thank you if anyone can help, I am frustrated with the issue.

:)

ntaylor2, Oct 19, 2020

2. Help figuring out BSOD error nlem64nt.sys

Original thread here. Help figuring out BSOD error nlem64nt.sys

Unfortunately, it is locked. nlem64nt.sys is used by NetLib encryptonizer. We had a similar issue with this causing a PFN File List Corrupt BSOD and their support confirmed we needed to upgrade. Hopefully this will help someone out in the future.

ClumsyBadge2309, Oct 19, 2020
  3. pstoric Win User
    Can't figure out what's causing this BSOD

Thanks I'll try those steps after hours one day this week.

As for udpating comptuer specs, when I click "My computer" there is not option for me to edit or change what is shown unless I am lookin in the wrong spot?

Help me figure out cause of BSOD, different stopcodes each time. [​IMG]

pstoric, Oct 19, 2020
  4. Help me figure out cause of BSOD, different stopcodes each time.

BSOD - PowerSpec 1510

I will make the change after I finish the memtest86 runs

I have written down the following causes from the various BSOD over the last 3 months:
    • Critical Structure Corruption
    • Kmode exception not handled NTFS.sys
    • STOPCODE Memory Management
    • Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page (3 times)
    • Stopcode: Driver overrun stack buffer
    • Stopcode: Memory Management (2 times)
    • Driver IRQL not less or equal - what failed: SynTP.sys (2 times)
    • System Error Exception nvhdab4v.sys
    • System thread exception not handled

sschoenstein, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

Help me figure out cause of BSOD, different stopcodes each time.

1. Help me figure out cause of BSOD, different stopcodes each time. - Similar Threads - Help figure cause

2. BSOD at every startup with different stopcodes each time on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD at every startup with different stopcodes each time on Windows 11: Hi everyone,I really need help with my recent PC. I have had this PC for not even 6-8 months and has always been running very smoothly, custom built by topachat in France, with all drivers and windows always being up to date. Was mainly using it for making games and playing...
  3. BSODs need help figuring out cause

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs need help figuring out cause: Hello, getting hit with BSODs relentlessly. Mostly memory management or irql less equal. But once also saw a kernel related stop code. Windows keeps crashing in couple of minutes of reboot. Also, was unsuccessful with resetting the OS -- the pc somehow restarted in the middle...
  4. BSODs need help figuring out cause

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSODs need help figuring out cause: Hello, getting hit with BSODs relentlessly. Mostly memory management or irql less equal. But once also saw a kernel related stop code. Windows keeps crashing in couple of minutes of reboot. Also, was unsuccessful with resetting the OS -- the pc somehow restarted in the middle...
  5. BSODs need help figuring out cause

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Please help me figure out what caused my BSOD

Please help me figure out what caused my BSOD: I got a bsod a few days ago on startup while loading windows and had to do a system restore in order to be able to use my computer again.I thought it was due to some network settings I messed with because the PC would boot into safe mode fine, but if I tried to boot into safe...
  7. Please help me figure out what caused my BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me figure out what caused my BSOD: I got a bsod a few days ago on startup while loading windows and had to do a system restore in order to be able to use my computer again.I thought it was due to some network settings I messed with because the PC would boot into safe mode fine, but if I tried to boot into safe...
  8. Please help me figure out what caused my BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Need help with figuring out the causes of BSoD

Need help with figuring out the causes of BSoD: Hello, Recently, when I upgraded most of my components in my computer everything except GPU I have been getting these strange BSoDs. I've tried searching about them on different forums and concluded that this error does not have a defined answer on how to fix it, but its...
  10. BSOD help, Trying to figure out the cause.

BSOD help, Trying to figure out the cause.: Recently my computer upon booting up and just browsing youtube and streaming services online would BSOD within the first 5mins of the boot up. It has happened twice after having no effects previously other than GPU driver crashes which I'm pretty sure i fixed by changing...