Windows 10: Help me find my screenshots folder.

Discus and support Help me find my screenshots folder. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So about a month ago, I installed a cheap 30$ ssd to work as an editing drive, since it was fairly fast. I put my screenshots folder in it, and now the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RaptorJ07, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Help me find my screenshots folder.

So about a month ago, I installed a cheap 30$ ssd to work as an editing drive, since it was fairly fast. I put my screenshots folder in it, and now the drive died. I didn't have anything too important on there, as I can redownload my software.

Now when I screenshot (Win + PrtSc) I have no idea where that image goes.

submitted by /u/RaptorJ07
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RaptorJ07, Jul 23, 2020

2. Issues with taking screenshots of the screen and finding Screenshot folder on Windows 10.

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

The issue could occur if screenshot is not taken correctly.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to find Screenshot folder with pictures.

1. Press Windows Key + PrtScn keys .

2. Then open File Explorer and click on Pictures
    on the left side of the File Explorer.

3. Check if Screenshot folder is created or not.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Cannot Find Screenshots Folder

I have been taking screenshots by using the Windows key and Print Screen shortcut for a while now. I know that this originally created a folder in Pictures labeled Screenshots, but I had moved the folder to another location, specifically to another folder.
    A few weeks ago, I was having problems with my computer and moved that other folder to a flash drive to back it up. When the problem had been resolved, I made a copy of the folder and pasted it back onto my computer. I had not needed to take a screenshot until
    tonight and when I tried to, I could not find where it was saved. This had happened once before, but that time, a new Screenshot folder had been created in Pictures. This time, I cannot find the folder anywhere and the screenshot had not been saved in the
    original Screenshots folder I moved. So, is there any way for me to find where my screenshots are now being saved? Any help would be appreciated.

ChristinaLF, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Help me find my screenshots folder.

No "Screenshots" folder in the "Pictures" folder. How do I fix this?

Thanks for confirming the norm. My Screenshots folder must have ninja ancestry.

Help me find my screenshots folder. [​IMG]

I tried to find others with this problem (I'm sure I cannot be the only one.), but it appears this didn't occur, or occur very often with the beta testers.

Anyone else have an idea? Step right up and help me track down my Screenshots folder trained in the the exquisite art of non-detection.

KantVersusHume, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Help me find my screenshots folder.

1. Help me find my screenshots folder. - Similar Threads - Help find screenshots

2. HELP! Screenshots are not being saved to screenshot folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP! Screenshots are not being saved to screenshot folder?: I cant seem to find my screenshots anywhere. Even after taking a screenshot [Shift + Windows + S], the screenshot folder [One Drive > Pictures > Screenshots] remains empty. i’ve made sure to tick the ‘Save Screenshots I capture to OneDrive’ from OneDrive settings and to no...
  3. HELP! Screenshots are not being saved to screenshot folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP! Screenshots are not being saved to screenshot folder?: I cant seem to find my screenshots anywhere. Even after taking a screenshot [Shift + Windows + S], the screenshot folder [One Drive > Pictures > Screenshots] remains empty. i’ve made sure to tick the ‘Save Screenshots I capture to OneDrive’ from OneDrive settings and to no...
  4. Screenshots not populated in screenshot folder

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screenshots not populated in screenshot folder: I have taken numerous screenshots using the windows key+prnt screen shortcut. The preview box isnt showing up anymore and they shots arent in the screenshot folder BUT if I paste into a Word Doc the last screen shot pastes so clearly they are being taken. My questions are-...
  5. Screenshots and screenshot folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screenshots and screenshot folder: HI I want to take a screenshot using the windows key and print screen but it doesn't seem to be working and I can't find a screenshot folder in pictures... any advice would be appreciated?...
  6. My Screenshot Folder

My Screenshot Folder: Hello, I tried to move my screenshot location since my Windows C: is getting full, and I moved it to my Data D: and I forgot to place a folder so every time I take a screenshot its just there in the Data D:. May I ask how to relocate my saved screenshots, and how to properly...
  7. Help me find my files.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me find my files.: So im using my pc when our power line got damage and the electricity gone my pc did not turn off correctly so when the electricity got restore i open my pc and i think something is corrupted my pc keep making a temp account i already did the reg.edit. one and update the...
  8. Please help me ....see the screenshot

Please help me ....see the screenshot: [ATTACH]Please help!!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-see-the-screenshot/de946406-3e13-46e3-93c8-09d6361edcdc
  9. Cannot Find Screenshots Folder

Cannot Find Screenshots Folder: I have been taking screenshots by using the Windows key and Print Screen shortcut for a while now. I know that this originally created a folder in Pictures labeled Screenshots, but I had moved the folder to another location, specifically to another folder. A few weeks ago, I...
  10. My screenshots aren't going to my screenshots folder

My screenshots aren't going to my screenshots folder: A while back I accidentally moved the screenshots folder into a USB and when I returned the file I found out the whenever I take a screenshot it not only doesn't go to the folder but is nowhere to be found nowhere to be found...