Windows 10: Help me fix my pc

Discus and support Help me fix my pc in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My pc opens and works fine, it has had no issues ever but now when I sign in, my screen is completely white and I can’t access anything, my windows key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Gyrokos97, May 29, 2020.

1. Help me fix my pc

My pc opens and works fine, it has had no issues ever but now when I sign in, my screen is completely white and I can’t access anything, my windows key works and I can search for things but they cannot open because the white screen stays open the whole time. Please help me

submitted by /u/Gyrokos97
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Gyrokos97, May 29, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 29, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, May 29, 2020
  4. Help me fix my pc

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 29, 2020
Thema:

Help me fix my pc

1. Help me fix my pc - Similar Threads - Help fix

2. Help fixing possibly dead laptop before resorting to sending to manufacturer - AORUS 15P YD...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help fixing possibly dead laptop before resorting to sending to manufacturer - AORUS 15P YD...: Hi all,I went to log in to my computer and noticed it had been restarted so I figured it was some sort of mandatory update Windows had performed. Windows started like normal, but after a few minutes I got the Windows Blue Screen with the sad face. I allowed it to restart and...
  3. Help fixing possibly dead laptop before resorting to sending to manufacturer - AORUS 15P YD...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help fixing possibly dead laptop before resorting to sending to manufacturer - AORUS 15P YD...: Hi all,I went to log in to my computer and noticed it had been restarted so I figured it was some sort of mandatory update Windows had performed. Windows started like normal, but after a few minutes I got the Windows Blue Screen with the sad face. I allowed it to restart and...
  4. Headphones audio fix, please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones audio fix, please help: When l did a left and right audio check on my headphones; on a right audio check, l can hear it from both sides and when l do a left audio check, i hear it on both sides too. I cant pinpoint the direction of the sound when l am in a game like valorant. How can l fix this?...
  5. Headphones audio fix, please help

Headphones audio fix, please help: When l did a left and right audio check on my headphones; on a right audio check, l can hear it from both sides and when l do a left audio check, i hear it on both sides too. I cant pinpoint the direction of the sound when l am in a game like valorant. How can l fix this?...
  6. i need help how do i fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help how do i fix this: i was playing fortnite then i accidentally pressed f11 and then fortnite just crashed and when i try to launch it up again it does the same thing and i dont know what to do at this point....
  7. i need help how do i fix this

i need help how do i fix this: i was playing fortnite then i accidentally pressed f11 and then fortnite just crashed and when i try to launch it up again it does the same thing and i dont know what to do at this point....
  8. .".dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Help me fix this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .".dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Help me fix this...: I keep getting this "Bad Image" error, and it's interfering with my computer operation, slowing things down, and just being a general pain.C:\Users\asseg\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\24.040.0225. 0003_2\VCRUNTIME140.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it...
  9. .".dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Help me fix this...

.".dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Help me fix this...: I keep getting this "Bad Image" error, and it's interfering with my computer operation, slowing things down, and just being a general pain.C:\Users\asseg\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\24.040.0225. 0003_2\VCRUNTIME140.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it...
  10. Frequent crashing. Need help properly diagnosing and fixing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent crashing. Need help properly diagnosing and fixing.: --------------- Diagnostics --------------- Windows Error Reporting: +++ WER0 +++: Fault bucket 1818866698650931750, type 4 Event Name: APPCRASH Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: THXService.exe P2: 1.0.0.1 P3: 5d81b8c9 P4: StackHash_b1cc P5:...