Windows 10: HELP ME FIX THIS, PLEASE, I'm going to lose everything on my PC

Discus and support HELP ME FIX THIS, PLEASE, I'm going to lose everything on my PC in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Please, if anyone I really need help. I just restarted my PC and when I tried to get in I couldn't enter a PIN. I tried password but I don't remember... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ICantFindAName28, Jan 15, 2021.

1. HELP ME FIX THIS, PLEASE, I'm going to lose everything on my PC

Please, if anyone I really need help. I just restarted my PC and when I tried to get in I couldn't enter a PIN. I tried password but I don't remember it. Please help me!

submitted by /u/ICantFindAName28
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ICantFindAName28, Jan 15, 2021

2. My PC is slowing down as the days go on HELP!

Hi Kane,

This issue might occur due to an application is running in background or your storage space is full. For us to provide you an accurate resolution regarding the performance of your PC, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes/updates made on your PC prior to the issue?
    • When did the issue begin?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps/instructions in this
    article
    to improve your PC performance.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jan 15, 2021
  3. Caring1 Win User
    Help- PC On BootLoop. Fix Upgrade or Buy New?

While everyone is thinking about a fix for your current system, I'm going to suggest moving to an AMD Ryzen system,
    An R5 2600 Processor or higher would be ideal for your intended usage, and is reasonably cheap compared to Intel, the largest cost would be the DDR4 Ram currently.
    You can also list your current system for sale in the forum's buy/sell/ trade section to offset the cost.

Caring1, Jan 15, 2021
  4. HELP ME FIX THIS, PLEASE, I'm going to lose everything on my PC

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

HELP ME FIX THIS, PLEASE, I'm going to lose everything on my PC

1. HELP ME FIX THIS, PLEASE, I'm going to lose everything on my PC - Similar Threads - HELP FIX PLEASE

2. x please somebody help me out everything is going wrong with my desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    x please somebody help me out everything is going wrong with my desktop: my name is my name is Andre i haven't been able to get my desktop pc to locate my pc where I have live over 15 years and still live to this day, i do not have a a surface or Xbox devices please somebody help me out everything is going wrong with my desktop...
  3. x please somebody help me out everything is going wrong with my desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    x please somebody help me out everything is going wrong with my desktop: my name is my name is Andre i haven't been able to get my desktop pc to locate my pc where I have live over 15 years and still live to this day, i do not have a a surface or Xbox devices please somebody help me out everything is going wrong with my desktop...
  4. error 0x800700c1 please help I'm about to lose it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error 0x800700c1 please help I'm about to lose it: it is now 530 am and I have to work today I have been at my computer since 11pm trying to solve this issue. i am literally ready to break down. every thread has a different method to fix and i have tried them all nothing works. step after step. hope after hope crushed. I...
  5. error 0x800700c1 please help I'm about to lose it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error 0x800700c1 please help I'm about to lose it: it is now 530 am and I have to work today I have been at my computer since 11pm trying to solve this issue. i am literally ready to break down. every thread has a different method to fix and i have tried them all nothing works. step after step. hope after hope crushed. I...
  6. error 0x800700c1 please help I'm about to lose it

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Please somebody help me I'm going crazy lol.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please somebody help me I'm going crazy lol.: So basically my windows 10 laptop was going super slow(wifi I mean) and I decided to run a speed test and found out I was literally running .25 download and .32 upload!!!! My phones 80 down 90 something upload. So it sent me down a big rabbit hole of ways to fix it like...
  8. PLEASE HELP I'M GOING TO DIE

in Windows 10 Customization
    PLEASE HELP I'M GOING TO DIE: Hello there. I think I will die because I made hella mistake on my WORKS computer, yes is not even mine. It's a Mackbook air, and I was playing around and decide to install Windows 10. everything okay, installed the Bootcamp and everything and the transition was cool. I...
  9. Please help me I'm going mad with the beeping sound

Please help me I'm going mad with the beeping sound: There is an annoying beep sound which happens at random times throughout the day when I'm using my laptop. I tried everything to stop it: switched all sound off on the laptop, tried running trouble shooter on speakers, ran support assist several times, tried Procmon which did...
  10. I'm going to lose my mind with the updates

I'm going to lose my mind with the updates: [ATTACH] I have the 1607 version and I want to upgrade to the latest one so I can use the power toys, but when the time comes, my pc freezes between 17% and 15%. I don't know what to do anymore, please help :( I had to pull the cable to get it out submitted by...