Windows 10: Help me fix this pls

Discus and support Help me fix this pls in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a good headset for gaming and good audio but say I wanna record a youtube video I click on record with the mic option on. 20 minutes later I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/_Lonely_Person, May 21, 2020.

1. Help me fix this pls

I have a good headset for gaming and good audio but say I wanna record a youtube video I click on record with the mic option on. 20 minutes later I'm looking back and my mic audio sound like jack s* can someone help me fix this or is it just like that.

submitted by /u/_Lonely_Person
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/_Lonely_Person, May 21, 2020
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, May 21, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 21, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

Help me fix this pls

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, May 21, 2020
Thema:

Help me fix this pls

1. Help me fix this pls - Similar Threads - Help fix pls

2. pls help me :

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    pls help me :: when i open dragon city on microsoft store it shows a message like thisGLFWError #65542 Happen, WGL: the driver does not appear to support OpenGL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me/a5235a86-0e16-44f4-aa6e-7f8c2643733c
  3. Help me pls!!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me pls!!!!!!!!!!: How am I redeem code from amazon.com pls help me!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-pls/11aa10cf-c002-44fa-9e04-9250164fad97
  4. pls help me!!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    pls help me!!: i buy a second hand computer but i ddnt know how to activate my windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me/0b3584d9-03ae-48ac-938d-d3452ae6c2c0
  5. Pls help me

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pls help me: [ATTACH] pls help me, how to disable "this setting is managed by your administrator" to my cloud-delivered protection. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me/af449972-38de-4825-9f8a-14816a640703
  6. Help me pls

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me pls: My wifi stops working. I have a ac 9560 and when I restart my laptop it works for a while then it cuts off. I really need to fix it for school so help is really appreciated. I have a msi prestige laptop if that helps and I get error code 10 submitted by /u/spacenerd222...
  7. Help me how to fix my laptop PLS!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help me how to fix my laptop PLS!: Hello guys how can i fix my laptop? When I charge my laptop it will slow before but when the update come i wait and finish the update after that i open my laptop there is no problem but if i start charging my laptop it will run slow and then blue screen. What should i do...
  8. Help me how to fix my laptop PLS!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help me how to fix my laptop PLS!: Hello guys how can i fix my laptop? When I charge my laptop it will run slow before but when the update come i wait and finish the update after that i open my laptop there is no problem but if i start charging my laptop it will run slow and then blue screen. What should i...
  9. Help me pls

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help me pls: I have an error or somthing i don't know, there is an icon on my desktop and when i delete it a window pop ups and said "Item not found" like the picture below but the icon was still there, how can i delete this annoying icon[ATTACH]...
  10. Help me pls !!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help me pls !!!!!!!: I got noticed that my local disk C is full, and then i check all the apps in my local disk C and its only 80GB , and then i check to setting and go to storage and there is 120 GB Temporary files. Can u help me how to delete those files. Ps : I have this problem after i...