Windows 10: Help me fix this problem

Discus and support Help me fix this problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I downloaded different first shooter games on steam and now when I play I cant look and shoot when I am moving sometimes it works but rarely. I think... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by annavosk, Apr 7, 2019.

1. annavosk Win User

Help me fix this problem

I downloaded different first shooter games on steam and now when I play I cant look and shoot when I am moving sometimes it works but rarely. I think its a problem with my touchpad if anyone has any suggestions on how to fix this please help I cant play any games with guns it happens to all of the games.

:)

annavosk, Apr 7, 2019

2. window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolved the issue?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing with sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Apr 7, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 7, 2019
  4. qubit Win User

Help me fix this problem

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

Help me fix this problem

1. Help me fix this problem - Similar Threads - Help fix problem

2. Help me fix my problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me fix my problem: Hi , when wanted to shange the resolution i acceduntly turn on "3d colors" after that the screen goes black but didn't turn off and when i restart the pc he goes the same thing " black screen but still on " can you give me a solution...
  3. Help me fix my problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help me fix my problem: Hi , when wanted to shange the resolution i acceduntly turn on "3d colors" after that the screen goes black but didn't turn off and when i restart the pc he goes the same thing " black screen but still on " can you give me a solution...
  4. help me fix my problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help me fix my problems: Hi, my self Mayukh Chatterjee, I have a Lenovo legion 5 with AMD ryzen 5 44600h and gtx 1650. I am having 2 problems currently 1. My amd radeon CPU graphic driver keeps getting deleted by the windows update what should I do to stop that? 2. My second problem is that recently...
  5. help me fix my problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help me fix my problems: Hi, my self Mayukh Chatterjee, I have a Lenovo legion 5 with AMD ryzen 5 44600h and gtx 1650. I am having 2 problems currently 1. My amd radeon CPU graphic driver keeps getting deleted by the windows update what should I do to stop that? 2. My second problem is that recently...
  6. help me to fix this problem

in Cortana
    help me to fix this problem: i am the only member unable to access chat in a meeting what should i do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-to-fix-this-problem/595221fe-6398-4b25-9187-b817749a9002
  7. Please help me on fixing this problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me on fixing this problem: So, for the last months, my windows 10 wont update automatically, and what i did WAS TO IGNORE it, i have to come to the conclusion that i need to get to an engineer if no one answers, so here's why i need to FIX THIS INSTANTLY.1. I edit videos, and sometimes the music file i...
  8. Please help me on fixing this problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help me on fixing this problem: So, for the last months, my windows 10 wont update automatically, and what i did WAS TO IGNORE it, i have to come to the conclusion that i need to get to an engineer if no one answers, so here's why i need to FIX THIS INSTANTLY.1. I edit videos, and sometimes the music file i...
  9. Please help me on fixing this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Help me to fix sound problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help me to fix sound problem: Please help me to fix sound problem in windows 10 i can't hear anything from my system even other sound device I can't hear anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-to-fix-sound-problem/fc81c9bc-defc-4345-a060-68e03b65d6c0