Windows 10: Help me fix this

Discus and support Help me fix this in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So last week I was fooling with the fonts to install a helvetica, and when I deleted a couple helveticas that I thought were bad, this happened. It's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SethCrawford, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Help me fix this

So last week I was fooling with the fonts to install a helvetica, and when I deleted a couple helveticas that I thought were bad, this happened. It's very annoying and the internet is being useless. Can you guys please help?

Help me fix this 577c4544-a70e-4ee2-9069-6cdc4cd84f25?upload=true.jpg

:)

SethCrawford, Jun 13, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 13, 2019
  3. qubit Win User
    i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Jun 13, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

Help me fix this

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

Help me fix this

1. Help me fix this - Similar Threads - Help fix

2. How to fix "a device attached to the system is not functioning" Please Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to fix "a device attached to the system is not functioning" Please Help: I cant use my laptop anymore every time i try to install something this error appears and every time i try to run something as administrator this error appear. every time i try to format the laptop it says "Something went wrong" and youtube isnt helping me at all Copy/Paste...
  3. I merged my videos folder and my d:\ drive together and i dont know how to fix it please help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I merged my videos folder and my d:\ drive together and i dont know how to fix it please help: [ATTACH] When i click on the videos it takes me to my d drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-merged-my-videos-folder-and-my-d-drive-together/18c56186-7c86-49eb-b496-03228423ab6b
  4. Need help fixing dual boot issue.

Need help fixing dual boot issue.: So I needed to have a dual boot windows system and all was working fine until I needed to transfer some files from one system to my current one. It asked for the action of opening a folder to be authorised by admin, which I then did, after I completed the copying of files, I...
  5. Hi i am unable to update because it is stuck loading. I really need help to fix this.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hi i am unable to update because it is stuck loading. I really need help to fix this.: [ATTACH]it is just stuck loading there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-am-unable-to-update-because-it-is-stuck/085f074d-4525-4b64-845c-7657a67bc87e
  6. My Windows installation has had majors issues that I have not been able to fix, please help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Windows installation has had majors issues that I have not been able to fix, please help.: My Windows installation has had major issues. Since Sunday 1/24/21 my windows has been acting strangly. For example, the windows search bar, does not function anymore. Once I click on it it just buffers indefinitly. I cannot open Windows Settings or Services, whenever I save...
  7. Help how do i fix this

Help how do i fix this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Stampyx16 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l5bdtc/help_how_do_i_fix_this/
  8. need help fixing a BSOD loop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    need help fixing a BSOD loop: I opened a .url file that i thought was harmless, and it constantly BSOD my pc whenever explorer was open. the error that happens is system_service_exception. i can boot into safe mode with command prompt to avoid it triggering as soon as i login since explorer isnt...
  9. HELP ME FIX THIS, PLEASE, I'm going to lose everything on my PC

HELP ME FIX THIS, PLEASE, I'm going to lose everything on my PC: Please, if anyone I really need help. I just restarted my PC and when I tried to get in I couldn't enter a PIN. I tried password but I don't remember it. Please help me! submitted by /u/ICantFindAName28 [link] [comments]...
  10. HELP ME, how do I fix this I'm crying rn.

HELP ME, how do I fix this I'm crying rn.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ICantFindAName28 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ky3scr/help_me_how_do_i_fix_this_im_crying_rn/