Windows 10: Help me for Ram on Window 10.

Discus and support Help me for Ram on Window 10. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; 1. As the title, when I install 2 single-mode rams, the receiver is full. When I install the dual mode ram, I only get 3.99 GB. I'm installing Window... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Pham Minh Duy, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Help me for Ram on Window 10.

1. As the title, when I install 2 single-mode rams, the receiver is full.
    When I install the dual mode ram, I only get 3.99 GB.
    I'm installing Window 10 pro 64 bit.
    Here is the machine configuration :
    Main Gigabyte P55 UD3L, H55 chip
    Core i5 760 Lynnfield CPU, Socket 1156 LGA, 8M L3 cache
    Ram 2gh bus 1600mhz
    Ram 4gh bus 1600
    SSD Samsung 850 EVO 250g
    Card ATI ATI READON HD 4600 1G 128 BIT
    Bios FI: date 1/11/2010

2. The problem is : Ram speed 1600, but when tested by CPUz only get speed is 1333mhz

Please help me, thank you very much.

Help me for Ram on Window 10. [​IMG]

:)

Pham Minh Duy, Oct 7, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 7, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 7, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Help me for Ram on Window 10.

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

Help me for Ram on Window 10.

1. Help me for Ram on Window 10. - Similar Threads - Help Ram Window

2. Help me with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help me with Windows 10: Windows 10 laptop starts failing my Bluetooth. Sometimes it will disconnect and I cant connect it since the Bluetooth options is missing and I cant find it anywhere. I restart the services multiple times. I also tried to stop it, restart and re run it again but didnt help. I...
  3. Help me with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me with Windows 10: Windows 10 laptop starts failing my Bluetooth. Sometimes it will disconnect and I cant connect it since the Bluetooth options is missing and I cant find it anywhere. I restart the services multiple times. I also tried to stop it, restart and re run it again but didnt help. I...
  4. Help me with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Please help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Please help me: Hello.I am using windows 10 my Acer E1-572 laptop was working good until today when I try to turn it on it shows me a prepare automatical repair after a 2 second it shows a diagnosis your pc.Then it shows me a option tab.I click on advanced option and try to reset my pc.Then...
  6. Help with RAM

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with RAM: I have 4 DDR4 RAM sticks on my build each one of 8 GB and Windows detect all of the 32 GB . Although I noticed that I was only using 16 GB and I found the others 16 GB were dedicated to hardware ! What can I do to solve this? submitted by /u/MrZews [link] [comments]...
  7. Help with Windows 10 installation after RAM “upgrade”

Help with Windows 10 installation after RAM “upgrade”: So, some detail for how I got here. I got two RAM sticks a few days ago, and added them to my MSI B450 motherboard. However, after that was done, I got blue screens galore, saying the windows couldn’t boot. So I went to the bios, changed ram speed (2400Mhz DDR4 from 2133)...
  8. IN MY WINDOWS 10 DESKTOP RAM DETAILS ARE NOT SHOWING PROPERLY. PLEASE HELP ME TO FIX THIS.

in Windows 10 Customization
    IN MY WINDOWS 10 DESKTOP RAM DETAILS ARE NOT SHOWING PROPERLY. PLEASE HELP ME TO FIX THIS.: THE RAM DETAILS ARE NOT SHOWING PROPERLY. IT'S SHOWING LIKE THAT.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-my-windows-10-desktop-ram-details-are-not/75aa6105-90ad-434a-b5ba-5f7645fed645
  9. Help me set my ram to 3600MHz

Help me set my ram to 3600MHz: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Idk_man_wtf [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eq35be/help_me_set_my_ram_to_3600mhz/
  10. can somone help me, High RAM usage :c

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    can somone help me, High RAM usage :c: well i found out one thing that is taking up all my memory... well i mean all take a look pliuz help, i think ineed to find a driver for wfpn or something help [img] 20117