Windows 10: Help me get my proper Windows 10 Pro Activated

Discus and support Help me get my proper Windows 10 Pro Activated in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I am having trouble with certain games on my computer. Those games would crash and inform me with an error message saying my graphics card is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by James Vochelli, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Help me get my proper Windows 10 Pro Activated

Hello,

I am having trouble with certain games on my computer. Those games would crash and inform me with an error message saying my graphics card is not up to date and that is why I cannot run this game. So I updated all drivers. Next I saw the little message in the bottom right of my screen saying "Activate Windows". I did activate it before this issue. So I went to settings and activated it. Then I saw the option to get Microsoft Pro from the Microsoft Store. So I checked it over and figured that what I am wanting in better connection is right here with pro. It cost me $100 and now my computer cannot run any of those games at all and I still have the "Activate Windows" in the bottom-right of my screen. When I go to activate it, It is showing the Activation of Windows Enterprise. I do not understand why it is doing so, but I only had purchased pro and I never got the Activation key, but it is legit and went through Microsoft. I have the email link and all to go to my purchase, but when I click on the order, It takes me to a site and shows this,

We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.
    The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available.

Can anyone help me figure this out, because I tried to contact Microsoft directly but they gave me people that do not speak English or they had really poor phone connection. I just want to use my new computer to its full potential.

:)

James Vochelli, Jan 31, 2021
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Jan 31, 2021
  3. Laurijan Win User

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Jan 31, 2021
  4. Laurijan Win User

Help me get my proper Windows 10 Pro Activated

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, Jan 31, 2021
Thema:

Help me get my proper Windows 10 Pro Activated

1. Help me get my proper Windows 10 Pro Activated - Similar Threads - Help proper Pro

2. Please help me activate Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me activate Windows 10 Pro: Split from this thread. please help to activate windows 10 proIf you need to attach a file instead of a screenshot, see Why a sample file is important for troubleshooting. How to do it....
  3. Please help me activate Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me activate Windows 10 Pro: Split from this thread. please help to activate windows 10 proIf you need to attach a file instead of a screenshot, see Why a sample file is important for troubleshooting. How to do it....
  4. Please help me activate Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. windows 10 pro activations help?

windows 10 pro activations help?: My windows keeps popping up a message that my licence expires soon. Windows 10 pro. But in my activation it shows to be activated by my organization, cant see the key. How can I get rid of these messages and why are they showing up?...
  6. windows 10 pro activations help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 pro activations help?: My windows keeps popping up a message that my licence expires soon. Windows 10 pro. But in my activation it shows to be activated by my organization, cant see the key. How can I get rid of these messages and why are they showing up?...
  7. windows 10 pro activations help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows 10 pro key not activating properly

Windows 10 pro key not activating properly: Hello, I bought a Windows 10 pro key and I activated it, everything went fine and a window showed up saying Windows was prepairing for the update, but then an error popped up and it read something along the lines of "An internet connection error occured please try again" and...
  9. can't activated windows 10 pro please help me

can't activated windows 10 pro please help me: Split from this thread. can't activated windows 10 pro please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activated-windows-10-pro-please-help-me/7e7ed308-4f0a-4fa7-818e-7531cf416527"
  10. help me to activate my windows 10

help me to activate my windows 10: help me to activate my windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-to-activate-my-windows-10/4d976776-8203-4130-8d21-f85e87ea3e8d"