Windows 10: Help me get rid of powershell -inputformat none -outputformat none -noninteractive -command...

Discus and support Help me get rid of powershell -inputformat none -outputformat none -noninteractive -command... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, in my stupidity I executed this command after downloading a not so legal cracked lightroom. It literally blocked windows security so I was... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jsr3dzzz, Sep 2, 2023.

1. Jsr3dzzz Win User

Help me get rid of powershell -inputformat none -outputformat none -noninteractive -command...

Hello, in my stupidity I executed this command after downloading a not so legal cracked lightroom. It literally blocked windows security so I was forced to get malwarebytes which detected 32 viruses. I quarantined them all, but I'm not sure that's enough since windows security still acting weird. Could someone help me out?

:)

Jsr3dzzz, Sep 2, 2023
  2. Shmu26 Win User

Suspicious command line after updating to fall creators

I restored a system image from 6 months ago, and then went through all the updates since.

A while afterwards, I saw a strange powershell command line string that looks as if it is Microsoft-initiated. But I want this verified, please.

"powershell" -noprofile -noninteractive -inputformat none -executionpolicy bypass add-provisionedappxpackage -online -packagepath "c:\windows\temp\

Shmu26, Sep 2, 2023
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Help me get rid of powershell -inputformat none -outputformat none -noninteractive -command... :)

Naki, Sep 2, 2023
  4. Kursah Win User

Help me get rid of powershell -inputformat none -outputformat none -noninteractive -command...

PowerShell instead of Commandline in Creators Update

Interestingly enough my personal laptop just got the update...and still has Command Prompt listed, not PowerShell...

Edit: Not that it matters...I use both regularly. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Sep 2, 2023
Thema:

1. Help me get rid of powershell -inputformat none -outputformat none -noninteractive -command... - Similar Threads - Help rid powershell

2. None of my keyboard commands work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    None of my keyboard commands work: Am I the only one who has not had a lenovo computer with keyboard commands? I am currently using a lenovo yoga 7i, and recently, my touchpad clicking function stopped working, the touchpad function that allows you to click down to right or left click. Thus, I am unable to...
  3. None of my keyboard commands work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    None of my keyboard commands work: Am I the only one who has not had a lenovo computer with keyboard commands? I am currently using a lenovo yoga 7i, and recently, my touchpad clicking function stopped working, the touchpad function that allows you to click down to right or left click. Thus, I am unable to...
  4. Help me get rid of powershell -inputformat none -outputformat none -noninteractive -command...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me get rid of powershell -inputformat none -outputformat none -noninteractive -command...: Hello, in my stupidity I executed this command after downloading a not so legal cracked lightroom. It literally blocked windows security so I was forced to get malwarebytes which detected 32 viruses. I quarantined them all, but I'm not sure that's enough since windows...
  5. Help me get rid of powershell -inputformat none -outputformat none -noninteractive -command...

Help me get rid of powershell -inputformat none -outputformat none -noninteractive -command...: Hello, in my stupidity I executed this command after downloading a not so legal cracked lightroom. It literally blocked windows security so I was forced to get malwarebytes which detected 32 viruses. I quarantined them all, but I'm not sure that's enough since windows...
  6. None

in Windows 10 Gaming
    None: None at https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/none/1f70078c-19ea-4fbb-a538-c72288f802e5
  7. None

None: None at https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/none/1f70078c-19ea-4fbb-a538-c72288f802e5
  8. help none of the microsoft apps open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help none of the microsoft apps open: so my problem is that i cant open any microsoft apps like:calculator,camera,movies,minecraft,mixed reality and etc and it greyed out too is there way to fix problem?...
  9. Screensaver Keeps Getting Set To None

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screensaver Keeps Getting Set To None: Every few days, I notice my screensaver doesn't come on. I'll go into the settings, and see that it's set to NONE. Why is this ? I never had this problem with Windows 7. I really don't want to mess around with the registry, as if I end up bricking my computer, my main source...
  10. Screensaver Keeps Getting Set To None

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screensaver Keeps Getting Set To None: Does anyone know why this is happening ? Ever so often, I'll notice that a screensaver doesn't turn on. I'll go into the settings and it says that it's set to no screensaver. I put one back on, but a week or so later, it's turned off again....