Windows 10: help me get rid of 'you are using another antivirus provider' and enable real-time protection

Discus and support help me get rid of 'you are using another antivirus provider' and enable real-time protection in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I don't remember using any antivirus other then the one I applied when i purchased my lap which is k7total security antivirus. I want to enable... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by limeassumi, Oct 1, 2020.

1. help me get rid of 'you are using another antivirus provider' and enable real-time protection

I don't remember using any antivirus other then the one I applied when i purchased my lap which is k7total security antivirus. I want to enable real-time protection but i couldn't enable because i have another antivirus provider. i want you to help me out regarding this matter;.

:)

limeassumi, Oct 1, 2020
  2. Argel Obm Win User

Real Time protection couldn't be turned on (error)

Hi,

We would like to know if you're turning on the Real time Protection of Windows Defender. If so, do you have a third-party antivirus software installed? If you're using a third party antivirus, Windows Defender will be turned off to give way to the antivirus
    you want to use. We recommend uninstalling the third party antivirus program if you want to use Windows Defender.

If you're not using a third party antivirus software, kindly answer the questions below for us to better assist you on your concern:

• When did you notice that you're unable to turn on the Real time Protection of Windows Defender?
    • Were there any changes made on the computer before encountering the issue?
    • What is the exact error code and error message that you're getting when turning on the Real time Protection of Windows Defender? We suggest posting a screenshot of the issue here for us to further investigate your concern.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Argel Obm, Oct 1, 2020
  3. adonis08 Win User
    Windows Defender Real Time Protection

I did all the step and delete the MsMpEng.exe but still it doesn't turn on Real Time Protection any suggestion please??

adonis08, Oct 1, 2020
  4. adonis08 Win User

help me get rid of 'you are using another antivirus provider' and enable real-time protection

Windows Defender Real Time Protection

I did all the step and delete the MsMpEng.exe but still it doesn't turn on Real Time Protection any suggestion please??

adonis08, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

help me get rid of 'you are using another antivirus provider' and enable real-time protection

1. help me get rid of 'you are using another antivirus provider' and enable real-time protection - Similar Threads - help rid 'you

2. Real time protection re-enabling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Real time protection re-enabling: I have a problem with Windows Defender. When i try to turn it on, it automatically turn off. I tried everything to fix it. There is an error too screenshot below. Its not only real time protection, there is more options with the same problem. I wasnt installing any programs...
  3. Real time protection re-enabling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Real time protection re-enabling: I have a problem with Windows Defender. When i try to turn it on, it automatically turn off. I tried everything to fix it. There is an error too screenshot below. Its not only real time protection, there is more options with the same problem. I wasnt installing any programs...
  4. Real time protection re-enabling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Unable to turn on real time protection. It show "you are using another antivirus provider"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to turn on real time protection. It show "you are using another antivirus provider": On startup it give a pop-up "your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to acess is not available. contact it helpdesyk for more inforation"i dont have any 3rd party antivirus installed.please helpi have attached 3 screenshots....
  6. Unable to turn on real time protection. It show "you are using another antivirus provider"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to turn on real time protection. It show "you are using another antivirus provider": On startup it give a pop-up "your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to acess is not available. contact it helpdesyk for more inforation"i dont have any 3rd party antivirus installed.please helpi have attached 3 screenshots....
  7. Unable to turn on real time protection "you are using another antivirus provider"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to turn on real time protection "you are using another antivirus provider": On startup it give a pop-up "your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to acess is not available. contact it helpdesyk for more inforation"i dont have any 3rd party antivirus installed.please helpi have attached 3 screenshots....
  8. can't enable real time protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    can't enable real time protection: can't find windows defender can;t update the windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/cant-enable-real-time-protection/af543c31-ee5a-4d6e-a940-92bc3dedcd98
  9. windows antivirus -real-time protection

windows antivirus -real-time protection: I can't turn on real-time protection it keeps saying this program is managed by the system organization https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-antivirus-real-time-protection/c6f0714e-4773-4c3b-85d2-321cd6f01f3b
  10. Real Time Protection enable issue

Real Time Protection enable issue: On my PC , Windows defender security center is showing no issue but when I go to virus protection setting my real-time protection is showing disabled .I have only admin account ..... . How can I enable real time protection.[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...