Windows 10: Help me! Ghost system!

Discus and support Help me! Ghost system! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Guys, I have a huge doubt. I left the lid of my notebook (Lenovo Ideapad touch screen) open, but over time the lock screen was activated and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/chuvademel, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Help me! Ghost system!

Guys, I have a huge doubt. I left the lid of my notebook (Lenovo Ideapad touch screen) open, but over time the lock screen was activated and automatically went into standby, but a few hours later it turned on by itself, without my touching it. Not to mention that there was access to the internet access tab (Internet Explorer), ie as if you had accessed the tabs that were already open, such as email, youtube, pdf .. having a record in the history. Is this possible because of malware?

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

1. Company computer, if I change the desktop screen, for example, all company computers change automatically;
    2. Windows 10, and has no password.

Please help me!

submitted by /u/chuvademel
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/chuvademel, Jan 17, 2020

2. Sniper Ghost Warrior

Hi Gary,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Do you face the issue only with Sniper Ghost Warrior?
    We would suggest you to update the graphics drivers and check.

Ravinath P, Jan 17, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 17, 2020
  4. DawnFA Win User

Help me! Ghost system!

How to remove ghost system folder

Thank you for pointing me to another forum. I tried all the suggestions listed on the page your link took me to, but none of them worked for me. I have posted what I did which resulted in the ghost folder, so hopefully someone will come up with a solution
    for me. I'll let you know. Thanks again for taking the time to post the link.

DawnFA, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

Help me! Ghost system!

1. Help me! Ghost system! - Similar Threads - Help Ghost system

2. Ghost folder?, even system cannot delete

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ghost folder?, even system cannot delete: Hello, so I have found this folder hanging around on my D:\ drive.Now, I cannot delete it by normal means, because this shows up:I cannot also delete it by File Shredder, because it just stays and renames itself.The system also cannot delete it.How do I delete it?...
  3. Ghost folder?, even system cannot delete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ghost folder?, even system cannot delete: Hello, so I have found this folder hanging around on my D:\ drive.Now, I cannot delete it by normal means, because this shows up:I cannot also delete it by File Shredder, because it just stays and renames itself.The system also cannot delete it.How do I delete it?...
  4. Ghost folder?, even system cannot delete

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Ghost

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ghost: I´m havin this same ghostin problem when switchin pages as a person on this forum.Already tried the explorer restart. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ghost/6c8778c7-d0ef-4a20-9238-900e50990835
  6. ghosting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ghosting: i have no control over my curser...round circles appear and take over myn screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ghosting/ce144598-7b80-4c3d-967e-e0e573d39c03
  7. Ghost Drive giving me problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ghost Drive giving me problems: I have a drive partition that shows under This PC that I call a "Ghost Drive" because it doesn't show up in Computer Manager with other drives. I connected a Seagate 3TB external drive thru a Seagate 4TB drive with hub. I was having trouble with the 3TB because of a conflect...
  8. Ghost Drive giving me problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Ghost Drive giving me problems: I have a drive partition that shows under This PC that I call a "Ghost Drive" because it doesn't show up in Computer Manager with other drives. I connected a Seagate 3TB external drive thru a Seagate 4TB drive with hub. I was having trouble with the 3TB because of a conflect...
  9. Help me please with Norton Ghost 15

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Help me please with Norton Ghost 15: Hi everyone itstohru. I need help, a person told me to try this ------------------>Disabling Secure Boot 3 minutes to readIng this articleDisable Secure Boot Re-enable Secure BootRelated topicsYou may need to disable Secure Boot to run some PC graphics cards, hardware, or...
  10. Ghost frame on desktop. help!

in Windows 10 Support
    Ghost frame on desktop. help!: [img] Hello, on my windows 10 I got this weird ghost frame on my desktop. if I click Win + D. it disappears. but if I open any pregame. it comes back. anyone knows what that is? 16904