Windows 10: Help me how to fix my laptop PLS!

Discus and support Help me how to fix my laptop PLS! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello guys how can i fix my laptop? When I charge my laptop it will slow before but when the update come i wait and finish the update after that i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ThadeusAstilla, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Help me how to fix my laptop PLS!

Hello guys how can i fix my laptop?

When I charge my laptop it will slow before

but when the update come i wait and finish the update

after that i open my laptop there is no problem but if i start charging my laptop it will run slow and then blue screen.

What should i do to fix it? and where is the problem the software or hardware?

and my another problem is this keep on opening my files it will say the recycle bin on D:\is corrupted. Do you want to empty the Recycle bin for this drive? and options are yes and no.

Please i need your help i cant go outside fix my laptop because of ncovid19 our place is lockdown.

Thank you so much your help and God bless you.

:)

ThadeusAstilla, Apr 4, 2020
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Apr 4, 2020
  3. pls fix the bug

pls fix the bug because my laptop after update. I was press close then the laptop was closed already. however the power light still on and can't open the laptop. pls fix it asap

Chong Wai Hoong, Apr 4, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

Help me how to fix my laptop PLS!

HP Laptop help (fixed)

does that laptop have two GPU's?

I was going to suggest external monitor, but you seem to have done that already

Mussels, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

Help me how to fix my laptop PLS!

1. Help me how to fix my laptop PLS! - Similar Threads - Help fix laptop

2. pls help me fix microsoft on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pls help me fix microsoft on my pc: Whenever i try to open the microsoft website it say err_adress_invalid and the xbox website looks like when you have a bad connection and all you see is the words and no images, my xbox app wont let me install any games i cant connect to the minecarft launcher, the windows...
  3. pls help me fix microsoft on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pls help me fix microsoft on my pc: Whenever i try to open the microsoft website it say err_adress_invalid and the xbox website looks like when you have a bad connection and all you see is the words and no images, my xbox app wont let me install any games i cant connect to the minecarft launcher, the windows...
  4. pls help me fix microsoft on my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. PLS HELP ME

PLS HELP ME: Hello, I also have a problem with my windows since I installed it on my laptop, I had problems with the constant printing problems and I actually can't stand it anymore and I want to go back to windows 10 because I had much higher expectations and I also have WINDOWS 11 PRO...
  6. HOW TO FIX FOLDER SIZE PLS HELP ME

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HOW TO FIX FOLDER SIZE PLS HELP ME: HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-folder-size-pls-help-me/3c1bee04-61c4-4c02-b491-0a2de7a03d00
  7. HOW TO FIX FOLDER SIZE PLS HELP ME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO FIX FOLDER SIZE PLS HELP ME: HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-folder-size-pls-help-me/3c1bee04-61c4-4c02-b491-0a2de7a03d00
  8. HOW TO FIX FOLDER SIZE PLS HELP ME

9. Help me fix this pls

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me fix this pls: I have a good headset for gaming and good audio but say I wanna record a youtube video I click on record with the mic option on. 20 minutes later I'm looking back and my mic audio sound like jack s* can someone help me fix this or is it just like that. submitted by...
  10. Help me how to fix my laptop PLS!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help me how to fix my laptop PLS!: Hello guys how can i fix my laptop? When I charge my laptop it will run slow before but when the update come i wait and finish the update after that i open my laptop there is no problem but if i start charging my laptop it will run slow and then blue screen. What should i...