Windows 10: Help me I accidentally moved all of my archive files to text files how can I convert the back

Discus and support Help me I accidentally moved all of my archive files to text files how can I convert the back in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I need help I moved some game files (specifically archive files into text files) how can I redo this. I tried control z and it’s not working what do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Smart-Impression-190, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Help me I accidentally moved all of my archive files to text files how can I convert the back

I need help I moved some game files (specifically archive files into text files) how can I redo this. I tried control z and it’s not working what do I do

submitted by /u/Smart-Impression-190
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Smart-Impression-190, Jan 19, 2021
  2. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Jan 19, 2021
  3. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, Jan 19, 2021
  4. Help me I accidentally moved all of my archive files to text files how can I convert the back

Convert MP3 file To Text?

Is there a free non spy app to do this? A Cursory GOOGLE search seemed to indicate that there may be some online remedies but I would rather not upload. I took a phone recording .arm file and used VLC to convert it to an MP3 file. Now I want to convert the MP3 file to text. I did not see that option in VLC. Suggestions welcome. TIA.

phaedruspress, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

Help me I accidentally moved all of my archive files to text files how can I convert the back

1. Help me I accidentally moved all of my archive files to text files how can I convert the back - Similar Threads - Help accidentally moved

2. How can I move a file back to "WindowsApps" folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I move a file back to "WindowsApps" folder?: I was trying to solve a problem, my NVIDIA Control Panel was not opening, it showed an error "The Parameter is Incorrect" and the directory of the NVIDIA program, which was on "C:\Program...
  3. How can I move a file back to "WindowsApps" folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I move a file back to "WindowsApps" folder?: I was trying to solve a problem, my NVIDIA Control Panel was not opening, it showed an error "The Parameter is Incorrect" and the directory of the NVIDIA program, which was on "C:\Program...
  4. How can I move a file back to "WindowsApps" folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. i accidentally deleted a file how can bring it back??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i accidentally deleted a file how can bring it back??: i accidentally deleted a file i need to bring it back please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-deleted-a-file-how-can-bring-it/fe00da0b-8ec9-41ad-9ba3-922c736c617e
  6. i accidentally deleted a file how can bring it back??

i accidentally deleted a file how can bring it back??: i accidentally deleted a file i need to bring it back please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-deleted-a-file-how-can-bring-it/fe00da0b-8ec9-41ad-9ba3-922c736c617e
  7. Help, I accidentally moved my download file into my Z: drive!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help, I accidentally moved my download file into my Z: drive!: When I try to restore it to the default location, it gives me a message saying "Failed to build the list of regular subfolders". What do I do?...
  8. How can I convert php files to pdf files.

How can I convert php files to pdf files.: How do I convert php file to pdf files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-convert-php-files-to-pdf-files/8c84972b-f8eb-443c-a7c4-bc89cb6a5160
  9. Accidentally moved all my files to OneDrive

Accidentally moved all my files to OneDrive: After a buggy Windows update last month, my OS deleted itself. I had to reinstall Windows via USB and accepted OneDrive backup on setup. I didn't realize this would upload nearly all of my personal files to OneDrive. As I was trying to unlink my documents and pictures folders...
  10. how can i convert html to text

how can i convert html to text: how can i convert html to text https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/how-can-i-convert-html-to-text/ec3d64c3-d871-4b2b-970f-3004e817cd14