Windows 10: Help me i cant activate windows

Discus and support Help me i cant activate windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So, I downloaded windows from your website, and it was completely flawless for the past year. But today, I logged on and saw activate windows. And... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Aironas Vitkauskas, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Help me i cant activate windows

So, I downloaded windows from your website, and it was completely flawless for the past year. But today, I logged on and saw activate windows. And there it shows cant connect to your organisation activation service something like that. I cant activate it

:)

Aironas Vitkauskas, Mar 27, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 27, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 27, 2019
  4. Help me i cant activate windows

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Mar 27, 2019
Thema:

Help me i cant activate windows

1. Help me i cant activate windows - Similar Threads - Help cant activate

2. help me i cant uninstall fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help me i cant uninstall fortnite: can not uninstall fortnite: error code:IS-UAR3 the applications uninstall action failed to execute https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-i-cant-uninstall-fortnite/9831b634-c0c2-4fc1-817b-911e27643336
  3. help me i cant uninstall fortnite

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help me i cant uninstall fortnite: can not uninstall fortnite: error code:IS-UAR3 the applications uninstall action failed to execute https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-i-cant-uninstall-fortnite/9831b634-c0c2-4fc1-817b-911e27643336
  4. help me i cant uninstall fortnite

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Cant activate, please help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cant activate, please help: Hi I entered my product key, clicked activate. Got message saying that windows could not be activated b/c the servers couldn't be reached (I didn't realize I wasn't connected to my router) Connected computer to router Problem now, is there is nothing to click on to activate,...
  6. Emergency help - CANT ACTIVATE WINDOWS

Emergency help - CANT ACTIVATE WINDOWS: So just about a day ago, i got my new Acer computer and went to step up the computer. At first it was fine, it said to activate windows and i could so i started to install chrome and change some settings of the computer but after a few hours around there, it suddenly said i...
  7. Help me to activate Windows

Help me to activate Windows: I’ve downloaded Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store but don’t know how to activate it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-to-activate-windows/ad7d2293-302f-4451-ad52-cfd52338bd90"
  8. Help me! I cant log in!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me! I cant log in!: So I turn in my computer and everything seems normal. It gets to the screen with the time and date displayed. I click on the screen to load the box to type in my password to login and nothing comes up. It stays on the background image and I can't use my keyboard anymore....
  9. Microsoft cant help me OR they wont help me.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft cant help me OR they wont help me.: My name is James Mills and I'm not on here to bash or blame anyone. I was sleeping and someone had to be close friend, walked into my room and took my laptop. Gone like the wind! Of course, It is already completely wiped and what not. I've Tried dropbox, Facebook, google...
  10. cant activate windows, cant ring the help line

cant activate windows, cant ring the help line: <div class="error-content text-center"> <div><span class="win-icon warning-symbol win-icon-EmojiNeutral"></span></div> <h2> Javascript is disabled </h2> <p> Please enable javascript and refresh the page </p> </div>...