Windows 10: Help me! I can't install Microsoft Store using Powershell

Discus and support Help me! I can't install Microsoft Store using Powershell in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; it says like this:Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF9, Install failed. Please contact your software vendor.Windows cannot... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Crissna, May 14, 2022.

1. Crissna Win User

Help me! I can't install Microsoft Store using Powershell

it says like this:Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF9, Install failed. Please contact your software vendor.Windows cannot install package Microsoft.WindowsStore_22204.1401.3.0_neutral_~_8wekyb3d8bbwe because the package iscurrently paused. The package must be Staged in order to proceed.NOTE: For additional information, look for [ActivityId] 9f45b2d7-6779-0003-61db-459f7967d801 in the Event Log or usethe command line Get-AppPackageLog -ActivityID 9f45b2d7-6779-0003-61db-459f7967d801At line:1 char:61+ ... Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_

:)

Crissna, May 14, 2022

2. Re-Installing the Microsoft Store

Hi Wisedred,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In this scenario we would suggest you to perform these steps to Reinstall and Re-Register all Windows apps for all accounts.

1. Press Windows + X key and select Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Copy and paste this command, then press enter:
      Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    3. Close the PowerShell command and restart the PC.
    4. Open Microsoft Store and install the game.

If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check if you are able to open Microsoft Store and then install the game, refer this article to
    create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 14, 2022
  3. Microsoft Store > Apps > iMobContact > version problem

Hello Yann,

Thank you for the reply.

I suggest you to follow below mentioned steps and see if that helps.

Step 1: Check updates in Microsoft store:

1. Open Microsoft store.
    2. Top right hand corner select ‘Downloads and updates’.
    3. Click on updates for ‘IMob contact’.
    4. Once all the updates installed, restart the computer.

Step 2: Uninstall the application using PowerShell command.

1. Click on ‘Start button’ and type ‘PowerShell’.
    2. Right click on ‘PowerShell’ and select as ‘Run as administrator’.
    3. Once you see a ‘PowerShell Window’, copy paste the below mentioned command line:
    Get-AppxPackage *Imob* | Remove-AppxPackage

1. IMob application will be uninstalled successfully.
    2. Restart the computer to effect the settings.

Note: If the package full name is too long, you may use wildcard selectors to uninstall any application found in the wildcard.

For example: Get-AppxPackage *officehub* | Remove-AppxPackage

Step 3: Once after following
    step 2, try to download the 'IMob contact' application from store and see if that helps.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes or No’.

Harish

Harish_kum, May 14, 2022
  4. Help me! I can't install Microsoft Store using Powershell

Minecraft installation in Microsoft store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all games & apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?
    • Do you get any error message or code?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the game.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 4: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Aditya_Roy, May 14, 2022
Thema:

Help me! I can't install Microsoft Store using Powershell

1. Help me! I can't install Microsoft Store using Powershell - Similar Threads - Help can't install

2. Help me to install microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me to install microsoft store: Few days ago , For some reason I uninstalled Microsoft store through Powershell .Now the problem is I am not able to install the Microsoft store app .please provide me some solutions THANK YOU...
  3. Help I can't install microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Help I can't install microsoft store: few days ago I removed microsoft store from my PC. Now I can't get it back . I tried many installation powershell commands but still it doesn't work. When I use a command it works but stays stuck at ---initialized........ or ---processing ...... [ooo but still I waited for...
  4. Help I can't install microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help I can't install microsoft store: few days ago I removed microsoft store from my PC. Now I can't get it back . I tried many installation powershell commands but still it doesn't work. When I use a command it works but stays stuck at ---initialized........ or ---processing ...... [ooo but still I waited for...
  5. Help I can't install microsoft store

6. Help me! I can't install Microsoft Store using Powershell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me! I can't install Microsoft Store using Powershell: it says like this:Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF9, Install failed. Please contact your software vendor.Windows cannot install package Microsoft.WindowsStore_22204.1401.3.0_neutral_~_8wekyb3d8bbwe because the package iscurrently paused. The package...
  7. Help me! I can't install Microsoft Store using Powershell

Help me! I can't install Microsoft Store using Powershell: it says like this:Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF9, Install failed. Please contact your software vendor.Windows cannot install package Microsoft.WindowsStore_22204.1401.3.0_neutral_~_8wekyb3d8bbwe because the package iscurrently paused. The package...
  8. Help can't install microsoft store through powershell

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Help can't install microsoft store through powershell: this is what it saysGet-AppXPackage : The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devicesassociated with it.The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it.At...
  9. Help can't install microsoft store through powershell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help can't install microsoft store through powershell: this is what it saysGet-AppXPackage : The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devicesassociated with it.The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it.At...
  10. Help can't install microsoft store through powershell