Windows 10: Help me! I cant log in!

Discus and support Help me! I cant log in! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I turn in my computer and everything seems normal. It gets to the screen with the time and date displayed. I click on the screen to load the box to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/texturedtie, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Help me! I cant log in!

So I turn in my computer and everything seems normal. It gets to the screen with the time and date displayed. I click on the screen to load the box to type in my password to login and nothing comes up. It stays on the background image and I can't use my keyboard anymore.

submitted by /u/texturedtie
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/texturedtie, Nov 30, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 30, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 30, 2019
  4. Norton Win User

Help me! I cant log in!

Crunchers Helping Crunchers

@Arjai

Sounds like your work units were running so slow that they timed out... not sure though

Check this link on system and memory requirements:

Help

Your system is low power so I would suggest only opting in to the 5 projects listed at the top of the memory requirements list (Computing for Sustainable Water thru Computing for Clean Water). You will need to log into World Community Grid to change the project selection listed under My Projects.

Also, check the amount of available memory in windows task manager

*** EDIT- post a screenshot of the errors listed... that may help also***

Mad Shot has some experience with lower power systems- he may have some additional tips beyond these

Norton, Nov 30, 2019
Thema:

Help me! I cant log in!

1. Help me! I cant log in! - Similar Threads - Help cant log

2. help me i cant uninstall fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help me i cant uninstall fortnite: can not uninstall fortnite: error code:IS-UAR3 the applications uninstall action failed to execute https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-i-cant-uninstall-fortnite/9831b634-c0c2-4fc1-817b-911e27643336
  3. help me i cant uninstall fortnite

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help me i cant uninstall fortnite: can not uninstall fortnite: error code:IS-UAR3 the applications uninstall action failed to execute https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-i-cant-uninstall-fortnite/9831b634-c0c2-4fc1-817b-911e27643336
  4. help me i cant uninstall fortnite

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I cant log in!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant log in!: I cant log in to my PC. I hate this PC and I hate Windows. Every month I encounter issue. I have important files and I cant afford to lose it. I need to sign in now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-log-in/589bec80-d9ee-4d39-8545-93ed18c38a06
  6. I cant log in!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant log in!: I cant log in to my PC. I hate this PC and I hate Windows. Every month I encounter issue. I have important files and I cant afford to lose it. I need to sign in now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-log-in/589bec80-d9ee-4d39-8545-93ed18c38a06
  7. I cant log in!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. I cant log in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cant log in: This is serious, I cant log in. I was downloading some stuff and i wanted to delete it so i went to task manager but couldnt find it. I downlaoded some soft thing to remove it but it did nothing and now task manager was empty. I wanted to restart but it didnt do anything and...
  9. Microsoft cant help me OR they wont help me.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft cant help me OR they wont help me.: My name is James Mills and I'm not on here to bash or blame anyone. I was sleeping and someone had to be close friend, walked into my room and took my laptop. Gone like the wind! Of course, It is already completely wiped and what not. I've Tried dropbox, Facebook, google...
  10. Help me i cant activate windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Help me i cant activate windows: So, I downloaded windows from your website, and it was completely flawless for the past year. But today, I logged on and saw activate windows. And there it shows cant connect to your organisation activation service something like that. I cant activate it...